• Hyper One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shy One

• Rebel

• Total voters
Chaz said:
Geez! I'm still the only one who likes the hyper one... I'm such an oddity! :lol:

Don't worry, I'm right behind you on this one, brother.

Though quite and Shy girls come in a close second. I know, it's odd to like obth Hyperactive girls, while liking Shy and quite girls almost as much as the crazy ones. But, meh, I have strange taste.

Chaz said:
Geez! I'm still the only one who likes the hyper one... I'm such an oddity! :lol:
Hah, what I find quite amusing is the fact nobody has voted for the Perfect Girl. Guess nobody likes things to be easy.
lol :p

No, its just everyone knows that there's no such thing as a perfect girl (or boy)

The hyper one is a good thing if your hyper yourself :)
The shy ones...i dunno i like shy girls they just seem to instantly acquire the 'cute' factor ^_^

Rebel..hardly see any girls that meet that type that aren't a chav or a stuck up person.

Childhood friend does know you best and COULD use alot to blackmail you...but you know just as much and plus you wont have that awkwardness of not knowing what to talk about...thats a killer when trying to get with someone...the convo can run dry and when that happens your pretty much screwed

Deidara said:
Chaz said:

Though quite and Shy girls come in a close second. I know, it's odd to like obth Hyperactive girls, while liking Shy and quite girls almost as much as the crazy ones. But, meh, I have strange taste.

Awww hyper girls can be very cute, aslong as its not too much because then they can be alittle annoying. But usually their hearts in the right place...that and they often have huge boobs just so they can be animated to jiggle alot lol

Mollfie said:
Deidara said:
Chaz said:

Awww hyper girls can be very cute, aslong as its not too much because then they can be alittle annoying. But usually their hearts in the right place...that and they often have huge boobs just so they can be animated to jiggle alot lol

Mmm, true... though, unfortunatly, a majority of them are the clueless type that are insanely clumsy and that they would throw their virginity at who ever asks. Yes, I am thinking of Misa as I write this ^^.

Deidara said:
Mollfie said:
Deidara said:
Chaz said:

Mmm, true... though, unfortunatly, a majority of them are the clueless type that are insanely clumsy and that they would throw their virginity at who ever asks. Yes, I am thinking of Misa as I write this ^^.

Really? i thought she had small breasts.
I was thinking of Hakafu Sonsaku to be honest :p

Tachi- said:
Deidara said:
Mollfie said:
Deidara said:
Chaz said:

Really? i thought she had small breasts.
I was thinking of Hakafu Sonsaku to be honest :p

I never think of Misa as hyper...but I dunno lol

Im thinking of Aoi from Myself;Yourself ^_^ cos she's got big boobs, she's hyper, enthusiastic, kind, clumbsy and a bit of a ditz, but overall veyr caring.

Hakufu, Tomo, Excel would be female examples, Naruto or most shounen leads for male examples.
Begining to wonder if I should have merged Underdog and Broken.

ayase said:
hopeful_monster said:

Wouldn't the underdog be just as likely to be the shy one though?
I would of thought "underdog" would be either the least noticed person or the one that'll be SO much the opposite of the crush, that they're the least likely to get together with them.

Doesn't neccessarily mean they have to be shy. That's my logic anyways.

Chaz said:
ayase said:
hopeful_monster said:

Wouldn't the underdog be just as likely to be the shy one though?
I would of thought "underdog" would be either the least noticed person or the one that'll be SO much the opposite of the crush, that they're the least likely to get together with them.

Doesn't neccessarily mean they have to be shy. That's my logic anyways.

I see your point, but doesn't the shy one have the least chance of being noticed? Speaking from experience here. :(

Voddas said:
Hah, what I find quite amusing is the fact nobody has voted for the Perfect Girl. Guess nobody likes things to be easy.
As Tachi said, there is no such thing, so why bother? There will always be some catch...

chaos said:
Voddas said:
As Tachi said, there is no such thing, so why bother? There will always be some catch...
Good point. Also depends on what perfect means to each indevidual. Everyone has there own level so it's impossible to generalise.

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Voddas said:
Good point. Also depends on what perfect means to each individual. Everyone has there own level so it's impossible to generalise.
Well the idea for the perfect one (and thread itself) came from the who people were supporting in Macross F, and Sheryl was the perfect one. Good Looks, big breasts, idol. Ranka was the Underdog, the other ideas came from the completion in Code geass, with mysterious (CC), rebel (Kallen), and Shy (Shirley)

Back