Where to Legally Watch Anime Online in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still annoying as I wish to watch it on my PS4 on my TV to have the best experience of it and I don't think the chrome thing will help in that instance. All the Americans on the IGN Anime club fb group keep posting pics of it and it's annoying me lool

Thread Updated.

New Additions:

A-K:
- Chivalry of a Failed Knight (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry) - Viewster
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - Netflix
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin II: Artesia's Sorrow (Kidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin) - Daisuki
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (Shin Kidou Senki Gundam Wing Endless Waltz) - GundamInfo Official YouTube
- No Game No Life - Viewster
- The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Netflix
- Yuki Yuna is a Hero (Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru) - Netflix

Removed/Other Notes:
- ALDNOAH.ZERO - Daisuki
- Blood Blockade Battlefront (Kekkai Sensen) - Animax UK
- Black Butler: Book of Circus - Daisuki
- Hanamonogatari - Daisuki
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (Shin Kidou Senki Gundam SEED) - GundamInfo Official YouTube
- Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION - Daisuki
- Sword Art Online: Extra Edition - Daisuki
- Sword Art Online II - Daisuki
- 90% of Viki's catalogue which included many Ozamu Tezuka titles
- Viewster's simulcast of Fairy Tail has ended. Episodes 253 onwards will continue on Animax UK

I've also added (Dub/Sub) to certain Netflix shows. Let me know if they're correct or not.

Little Witch Academia, Little Witch Academa: The Enchanted Parade and Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works have been added to Netflix.

I'd check the language options, but I admittedly need to pay for this month's membership. Oops.

Joshawott said:
Little Witch Academia, Little Witch Academa: The Enchanted Parade and Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works have been added to Netflix.

I'd check the language options, but I admittedly need to pay for this month's membership. Oops.

Cheers, apparently the runtime for F/SN is 47 minutes but states 2 seasons on New on Netflix.

NormanicGrav said:
Joshawott said:

Cheers, apparently the runtime for F/SN is 47 minutes but states 2 seasons on New on Netflix.
Could they have just used the run-time for episode 0 and episode 1 and applied it to the listing of the whole season?

Joshawott said:
NormanicGrav said:
Joshawott said:

Could they have just used the run-time for episode 0 and episode 1 and applied it to the listing of the whole season?

Not sure, I know Netflix US has the entirety of the series (both seasons + prologue) but in any case I've added the listing to the seasonal thread on News section.

NormanicGrav said:
Joshawott said:

Just checked, Little Witch Academia, Little Witch Academa: The Enchanted Parade are both sub & dub but Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is only sub. F/SN is both seasons as well.

Shame that F/SN doesn't have the dub, doesn't surprise though as i imagine they want people to try out the show in sub and then buy the blu-ray/dvd for the dub.

DragonBlaze67 said:
NormanicGrav said:
Joshawott said:

Just checked, Little Witch Academia, Little Witch Academa: The Enchanted Parade are both sub & dub but Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is only sub. F/SN is both seasons as well.

Shame that F/SN doesn't have the dub, doesn't surprise though as i imagine they want people to try out the show in sub and then buy the blu-ray/dvd for the dub.

It's worth nothing that the Netflix version should be the TV Broadcast. Aniplex intentionally did it so that people buy the Blu-rays for the Uncut version.

Netflix has got quite a few shows I haven't got around to watching yet . I I've got 30 minutes before I have to go out so I'm going to watch Little Witch Academa .

Tried to watch an episode. Convinced me that rhinos really aren't endangered.

Those noses are just as bad as Clannad's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back