Where Do all you Anime/MANGA fans live?

chaos said:
Aion said:
And you call yourself my personal administrator!?
I'm your personal administrator?
Anyway, I'm ignorant, enlighten me!

That's me in on the beach with the towell and Lupus on the smallest picture at the bottom next to the picture of the S.W.A.T guy about to become shark food, how Aion managed to get ahold of that, I don't know X]

*Doesn't quite get the refrence - just woke up after a little nap and I'm probably thinking too deeply into it*

mangaman74 said:
Asdrubael said:
Nottingham right now but in a week I'll be moving to the edge of Derbyshire for 1 maybe 2 weeks, then its moving to near Stoke-on-Trent for I don't know how long.

Heh just 3 months ago I was living in Oxford for a year. I move about a lot for now :p

Where in Derbyshire?

Right on the edge, in a town called Langley Mill. It's near Heanor

I used to live like a five minute walk away from Will-O-The-Wisp, but he moved, we're still friends though.

But I like how Aion can casually post a two/three year old picture of me yet can't post a picture of himself, your turn!

McIcy: That's great, who would of thought there'd be a few of us from Swindon. Where about's in Swindon are you?

Looking at the map I seem to be holding people at bay from entering South Wales. Though Spyro and Maltos live this side of the bridge to.

Dracos said:
Looking at the map I seem to be holding people at bay from entering South Wales. Though Spyro and Maltos live this side of the bridge to.
Well if they wanna be on the map they have to post in the thread. I'm not gonna guess where people live or include them without their consent (Voddas posted, he goes on whether he likes it or not) :p

Version Three:

haha, most of the anime fans on this forum are from the midlands 8)

it's a cool place though, most people on my mum's side of the family live up there

Indeed you are. I would advise addressing this problem by writing to your local council, but in this case I doubt it'd be of much avail.

I'm in the southern east, and I've typed that for this thread many times but never got around to making it interesting enough to actually post, you know? I guess not. Also, I see a map has been made. THAT IS SO AWESOME.

I'm here:

I don't post much here (mainly browse) but I live in the Redcar area near Middlesbrough.

Now I know there's at least one person that likes anime around here now.

lol

I live in Luton, not far from Chaos, fab luna, kaede and zin. if you think about it.....i'm just north of london.

i was born and grew up in Halifax, west yorkshire :)

btw.... Mono is basically southern esxes i swear :S

depending on next year...i could end up moving to northampton or southampton though.

I'm near Dumfries, which is in Dumfries & Galloway, which is in Scotland. Having looked through the thread, I seem to be the only Scot here so far. T_T Unless... isn't Northumberland partly in Scotland?

Fluorite Kaz said:
I'm near Dumfries, which is in Dumfries & Galloway, which is in Scotland. Having looked through the thread, I seem to be the only Scot here so far. T_T Unless... isn't Northumberland partly in Scotland?
Nah, Arbalest's in Scotland. I'm pretty sure Maxon is too, but he hasn't been around much recently. You're all being added to the map. ;)

Back