Where Do all you Anime/MANGA fans live?

Of our UK based members, megagold is currently the most lonely at approximately 90 miles from Shakey, to Arbys 80 miles from iisan. The Midlands seem to have the highest concentration of AUKN'ers so far.

@Zin5ki - I use 'presently' in its British English meaning of 'in a little while; soon' rather than the American 'at present; now'. I would have thought you of all people would have known that... :p

Arbalest said:
On a serious note, its quite nice seeing where everyone is situated more or less, its not putting face to name, but its still something. I just need to meet people now ;p
come to the expo and it's solved. I'm even trying to convince Rui to come over as well =D

Dave said:
How old is he? If he similar age to me there's a small possibility I might know him from school days.

This is something that's never occured to me.....I think he's a bit younger than me, so early-mid twenties.

ayase said:
Of our UK based members, megagold is currently the most lonely at approximately 90 miles from Shakey, to Arbys 80 miles from iisan. The Midlands seem to have the highest concentration of AUKN'ers so far.
In your face Arbalest....wait... :eek: :cry:

Zin5ki said:
Hmm. Asdrubael's 'current' and 'present' locations appear distinct. How I envy those who can live the jet-set lifestyle.

Its both fun and sort of lonely. I meet new people, make good friends with new house mates (I prefer sharing a house than living alone) but you move to a new place to people you don't know, leaving your old friends behind, most of which you won't ever talk to again. It means I have very few long term friends that I've have met in real life, and because I have moved away from them I don't see them all that often. Fortunately I've lived in Nottingham for several years before I moved back here again this time so I know people here.

Note: I've never thought of it as a jet set lifestyle :p, I just move to where ever work or university or commitments take me. Drop everything and just go.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Just outside the Wirral Penisular - the same as Lupus, we live like 25-30 mins apart.

20pound_notes03250003.jpg
+
fleshbala.jpg

?

Asdrubael said:
Nottingham right now but in a week I'll be moving to the edge of Derbyshire for 1 maybe 2 weeks, then its moving to near Stoke-on-Trent for I don't know how long.

Heh just 3 months ago I was living in Oxford for a year. I move about a lot for now :p

Where in Derbyshire?

Slooooooooow.

To clear the matter up, here's a better explanation:

20pound_notes03250003.jpg
+
IMG_0786.jpg

+

fleshbala.jpg
+
IMG_0786.jpg

=

shark_attack_01.0.0.0x0.512x384.jpeg
+
Th_roflfatblondenered.jpg

I live next door to MrChom, by the way. I've been following him for some time.

Back