Where Do all you Anime/MANGA fans live?

Walthamstow, London. Home of the UK's longest Street Market, Manzie's Pie & Mash, the designer William Morris, East17 and a recently convicted terrorist cell group. :|

You don't have to thank me for those last two.

Pontypridd in South Wales about 15 miles north of Cardiff.

@Chaos. Hither Green is on the rail line from where my folks live Bexley into London.

@Lupus. I have a friend that comes from The Wirral so I know roughly where it is.

chaos said:
Dracos said:
@Chaos. Hither Green is on the rail line from where my folks live Bexley into London.
I'll remember to drop by and say hi next time I head to Kent. =)

Now I know you are so close to them I might have to see if we can meet up somewhere when I go down to see them at Crimbo.

Dracos said:
chaos said:
Dracos said:
I'll remember to drop by and say hi next time I head to Kent. =)

Now I know you are so close to them I might have to see if we can meet up somewhere when I go down to see them at Crimbo.
Just let me know when! we migth be able to make an off expo meetup, why not? =)

Currently Residing in Edinburgh, Murieston place to be exact if anyone knows the place(i expect...no) I think maxon wasn't to far away actually.

Dave said:
Just wondering where everyone you Anime/Manga fans lives, as it might be funny some of the forum members maybe be just living a few miles away from each other or even few streets away LOL.

Myself I live in the West Midlands in Stourbridge which is about 13.5 miles away from Birmingham.

Oddly I have a mate in Stourbridge called Dave...but as far as I know he's not into anime.

Me, I'm from the cultural beating heart of "Yam Yam" land, Bloxwich...near to both Wolverhampton and Birmingham in the grand scheme of things...although sometimes I wish my studenthood in Aberystwyth had never ended.

Nottingham right now but in a week I'll be moving to the edge of Derbyshire for 1 maybe 2 weeks, then its moving to near Stoke-on-Trent for I don't know how long.

Heh just 3 months ago I was living in Oxford for a year. I move about a lot for now :p

ayase said:
I like maps, so I decided to plot our locations and will update this as people post. I know where some other members live, but won't add anyone who doesn't reply in this thread (they might not want people knowing). If you gave a County name (memorium, Uppa) your pin is slap bang in the middle of your County.

Edit: Sorry skikes, a few minutes late to make map No.1 :p

Nice Idea, anyway of a direct link to the map. Be a nice way for Anime/Manga fans to find people with the same interest locally.

MrChom said:
Dave said:
Just wondering where everyone you Anime/Manga fans lives, as it might be funny some of the forum members maybe be just living a few miles away from each other or even few streets away LOL.

Myself I live in the West Midlands in Stourbridge which is about 13.5 miles away from Birmingham.

Oddly I have a mate in Stourbridge called Dave...but as far as I know he's not into anime.

How old is he? If he similar age to me there's a small possibility I might know him from school days.

Dave said:
ayase said:
I like maps, so I decided to plot our locations and will update this as people post. I know where some other members live, but won't add anyone who doesn't reply in this thread (they might not want people knowing). If you gave a County name (memorium, Uppa) your pin is slap bang in the middle of your County.

Edit: Sorry skikes, a few minutes late to make map No.1 :p

Nice Idea, anyway of a direct link to the map. Be a nice way for Anime/Manga fans to find people with the same interest locally.
I tried to make it on Google Maps so others could browse it, but the UK isn't in the Map Maker sadly, so Google Earth had to do.

Anyway, Here's version two - Sorry Mort, no room for Denmark anymore. We know you're there though. Join the dots anyone? :D

Really? I was looking to the north..where its only me..myself...and Oh! There is I ;p

On a serious note, its quite nice seeing where everyone is situated more or less, its not putting face to name, but its still something. I just need to meet people now ;p

Back