What you guys doing right now.

very busy at work. others who wheren't working lastweek are conveniently on annual leave till wednesday ¬__¬ have to pick up the mess now.

oh btw we got Luna's brother last week too.... his name is bailey :)

Just got home from visiting a j-rock friend in Cambridge. Here are some surprisingly random things I have learnt today:
1) Gackt used to be Host
2) After watching a Malice Mizer dvd I realised that Kamijo pinched the idea for Versailles from Gackt's old band.
3) I had always thought I had found out about Versailles from my friend - however, she told me that it was the other way round. I leant her my Versailles cd I bought in Tokyo in 2008 and that was it. (Somehow I had forgotten all this.)

M.G

Dedicated to Stu

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmin5WkOuPw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmin5WkOuPw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

and an excuse to his parents

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR-A4QFHZBA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR-A4QFHZBA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

We are making progress with the exchange student we're hosting. (My younger sibling partakes in this sort of thing.)
So far, the English-Japanese translator on Google is being more effective than most other methods of communication.

Reading a manga about a Host Club, and get this... the main character has an uncanny resemblance to Tamaki. But the best part, is that he is an assasin!

Great stuff!

Manga Girls said:
Reading a manga about a Host Club, and get this... the main character has an uncanny resemblance to Tamaki. But the best part, is that he is an assasin!

Great stuff!

Lol, what's it called?

I'm doing hourly comics. I know it's not 24 hour comics day but I thought it'd be fun =3

Stuart-says-yes said:
Zin5ki said:
We are making progress with the exchange student we're hosting. (My younger sibling partakes in this sort of thing.)
So far, the English-Japanese translator on Google is being more effective than most other methods of communication.

I assume if your using english to japanese, then the exchange student is japanese? Have you showed him your anime collection?
If they're Japanese then they've been doing English as a foreign language at school.
Surely they should know some of it.
Google tl is better used as a dictionary for single words. Translating the word they don't get is easier than the mess it gives out with whole sentances.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Waiting for my broadband to load, what a joke, I phoned up yesterday, was told, the connection is fine, and must be your computers fault, an hour later the Broadband speed picks up significantly. Basically sky talking crap, time to change ISP me thinks.

Find out where your local grid is, it maybe that your local grid is miles away (results in slower speeds) but also be thankful that some muppet features hasn't had a fun 5 mins pulling wires out and forgetting to put them back in)

Anyway, yeah i always had problems with SKY. dropped my connection constantly. So i know your pain.

OT: Just on another forum...

i feel like a traitor but your all too quiet.

You still talking in Shakespeare's tongue good lad? Wicked seems to suggest you're at least in 2002. Language evolves... and sick has been in common parlance for long enough it might as be in the dictionary. It's already in the Wiktionary.

I'm currently getting increasingly frustrated with UCAS, I clicked the reply button a good 20 times yet it does nothing, bloody bollocks, why can't I just phone up the Uni to say that I accept thier invitation?

Also, mega lol!
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pi00ykRg_5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pi00ykRg_5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

memorium said:
I'm currently getting increasingly frustrated with UCAS, I clicked the reply button a good 20 times yet it does nothing, bloody bollocks, why can't I just phone up the Uni to say that I accept thier invitation?

I'm not sure if it actually updates until the message has reached the Uni. stop hitting Send and just check tommorow ;)

You have 'till May to accept anyhow.

Godot said:
memorium said:

I'm not sure if it actually updates until the message has reached the Uni. stop hitting Send and just check tommorow ;)

You have 'till May to accept anyhow.
I actually sorted it out, turns out you have to click on the individual course codes and then reply to offer, so it's just my lack of comprehension of a ****** system that let me down

Just rerecorded most of MG's commission, I tried editing it but that just completely ****** everything up so I decided to start from scratch, managing 2 guitars and a bass part in the past 30 minutes, a piece that I wasn't overly happy with to begin with (mainly being just the limitations I have) has just gotten worse, with my reasons being that I don't have any percussion, seeing as the deadline is monday I won't have any other chance to rerecord the drums other than tomorrow meaning I had to cram everything in today, but the piece shall be delivered as promised.

Jayme said:
You still talking in Shakespeare's tongue good lad? Wicked seems to suggest you're at least in 2002. Language evolves... and sick has been in common parlance for long enough it might as be in the dictionary. It's already in the Wiktionary.
Sick is one step too far on the "Bad = Good" scale for me. Surely the only place left to go now is "Man, that's so ****!" relying only on vocal emphasis to tell whether the "****" in question has a positive or negative value (or people will have to start calling things they really think are **** "bakelite" or something).

Back