What you guys doing right now.

memorium said:
Arbalest said:
memorium said:
Watching Totalhalibut playing Bulletstorm

Wise choice. watch his magicka playthrough with Yogscast while you're at it. Well worth it.

As for me, about to start more dissertation writing, woo.
I've been watching his collaborative LP with the Yogscast as well, I'm glad they're doing more parts again, I thought it died when I saw nothing for about 3 days, currently waiting for the Yogscast to continue with their Minecraft series as well.

Ahh, they say at the end of every video it's set to be released twice weekly, friday and saturday. Fridays = TB, saturday =- Yogs. So that's why they are only released twice a week.
Minecraft vids would be nice too actually yeah, but think they are taking a break at the moment.

Arbalest said:
memorium said:
Arbalest said:
memorium said:
Watching Totalhalibut playing Bulletstorm

Wise choice. watch his magicka playthrough with Yogscast while you're at it. Well worth it.

As for me, about to start more dissertation writing, woo.
I've been watching his collaborative LP with the Yogscast as well, I'm glad they're doing more parts again, I thought it died when I saw nothing for about 3 days, currently waiting for the Yogscast to continue with their Minecraft series as well.

Ahh, they say at the end of every video it's set to be released twice weekly, friday and saturday. Fridays = TB, saturday =- Yogs. So that's why they are only released twice a week.
Minecraft vids would be nice too actually yeah, but think they are taking a break at the moment.
I'm sure they didn't say that with the first two videos, TB only said that odds will be on his channel and evens on the Yogs

As for MC, their delaying the release of more parts due to servers being down, should resume next week

Manga Girls said:
@Godot - If you haven't read the original book, I highly recommend it. It's even more funny (and sarcastic)

Yeah I do wanna check it out - But I felt Fukada and Tsuchiya really made the characters. I don't think other actresses could have done the job nearly as well - Anna Tsuchiya just makes Ichiko perfect <3

just browsing the forums.

Gunna look online for weapons trees for mh tri, for some strange reason i can't just buy or forge a long sword.... no i need to either use a great sword or a small sword and shield and get them so far through their own upgrades that they eventually become a long sword....

wondering if there is a quicker way... hmmm

Reading a Korean manwha where a woman is going for a job interview and they show what she wrote on her application form:

Reason for applying:
"I am a coffee crazy cat!"

I just about died laughing.

Made my day :)

M.G

Failing to book myself a holiday, something I've been doing for about a month now.

Three weeks off starting this Saturday and I've still got nowhere to go. Trying desperately to decide what kind of holiday will make me the least miserable. Will being on a beach somewhere around other people cheer me up, or will it just make me feel more inadequate and inhuman? Will being alone in a cabin up in the hills give me a bit of peace and time to think, or just horribly depress me?

Decisions, decisions.

ayase said:
Will being alone in a cabin up in the hills give me a bit of peace and time to think, or just horribly depress me?

Decisions, decisions.

Come down to South Wales. It's cheap enough here, I'll tell you the best places to eat etc., and where to go for nice scenery. You'll get on fine down here, I'm sure.

Stuart-says-yes said:
If he wants scenery and sheep as far as the eye can see, he should come to scotland, we have both those and beaches, though I wouldn't expect anyone to actually go near then at this time of year.

We're on the coast, so have beaches too. And we've got better sheep ;) Anyway, it was just a suggestion.

Sat in the office, 1 more day till im on my way up north without a second thought for this place.

man i'd really love to shoot the ABBA and the BeeGees. or just the whole group who work and broadcast heart radio.

Back