What you guys doing right now.

I just got back from Dubai.....which ends my 3 week absence from AUKN so yeah.....
i had a random 6 hour sleep from 3 to 9pm.....damn time zones and air travel making me tired -_-......
and yeah, nice to see you guys

Waiting for my impending doom to come, as I have to get a refilling today. It's good as I should hopefully get to eat on both sides of my mouth now.

Ryo Chan said:
Argos are recruiting :p
ORLY?! I'm actually gonna go look at their wesbite now.

I was looking at a weekend job in a museum which would've been epic, but council application forms. Damn long and annoying. :lol:

Maltos said:
Ryo Chan said:
ironically when watching a fox news broadcast in Texas about Hurricane Ike, that was playing too :D
:lol: Its an omen!!

OT~ looking at a job application...man this is depressing :(

Depressing? Try searching for a job since summer time :cry: all i want is a measly part time job to pay through my fellowship

BlackWolf said:
Depressing? Try searching for a job since summer time :cry: all i want is a measly part time job to pay through my fellowship
For me, its not that i cant find something, it's the fact that i'm old enough now to get a job. I miss having no responsbilities and getting my parents to buy me everything :p

Good luck on your search though. More important than mine. I just want one for buying stuff.

Maltos said:
BlackWolf said:
For me, its not that i cant find something, it's the fact that i'm old enough now to get a job. I miss having no responsbilities and getting my parents to buy me everything :p

Good luck on your search though. More important than mine. I just want one for buying stuff.

Thanks :p good luck on yours you may have more luck then me, plus at the end of the day our goals are the same :lol: to buy nicer things (except i have to balance between bus fares to uni and rent and the phone bill...yeah...the last one is going to be a problem) lol

BlackWolf said:
Maltos said:
Ryo Chan said:
ironically when watching a fox news broadcast in Texas about Hurricane Ike, that was playing too :D
:lol: Its an omen!!

OT~ looking at a job application...man this is depressing :(

I was a jobseeker from March 2007 - August 2008....officially one of the most aggro-ridden periods of my life, especially when I saw how much people rip off the system.

As for those council application forms....I can believe it. I'm working for Wolverhampton Council right now and that application just went on forever. Irony being that what got me the job was 4 years as an animesoc treasurer....which said to the council I was trustworthy, willing to stick with things, and willing to do a lot of overtime for squat...go figure.

Anyway, right now I am working out what WoW TCG tournaments I can attend to qualify for the Realm Championships in December.

evangelion rocks said:
Getting ready to watch more gurren lagann and lucky star(hence my recent absence ^_^;)and checking up to make sure that blackwolf is keeping an eye on everyone in the cages for me!

:p Everyone is still in their cages don't you worry, though i do question the quaity of them since you can escape so easily :lol:

Currently i'm fighting with 2D animation, ah well...at least its easier to implement then 3D animation

Back