What you guys doing right now.

After just managing to sit down at the PC with a cup of tea I gotta get ready for bed soon as im knackered after seeing Shitspear all day. The Merchant Of Venice my ass. I mean our school was the lamest there. The rest were like private school assholes. I swear these year 7/8s were already do friggin A Level work cause I didnt even understand the questions they were asking AND they understood the whole ******* play. I was there going "Whats happening" and these friggin 11 year olds knew. Not only that they had floor/front row seats, we Had GALLERY seats. Right up the ******* top with the annoying BAR in the way of the performance -.-
Srsly. Private school assholes with thier little Red Blazers, Green Ties and Grey shorts and they are OH SO PERFECTLY tucked in etc.

The only play I want to see is The Count of Monte Cristo. I started to hate Shakespeare as soon as Macbeth started get shoven down my throat in school.

Anyway. I'm currently looking for research materials on danbooru and generally just browsing around.

Best Shakespear play: Much Ado About Nothing
(Nothing or how it was said back then "noting" was also a referrence to the female anatomy)
Amazing what stupid "facts" we learnt in school *throws sarcastic look*

Awell, OT Im in work, i look abit better than i feel.
but atleast the Ipod is paid for and on its way.

Shall hope that it doesn't take forever to get here.

Listening to every song on my pc over again. I got this addon thing for winamp called "DFX 8 Winamp" and it makes my music sound so much clearer and far more awesome! D:

HUNGOVER been feeling **** all day as was out with my sister and her mates last night for her 25th birthday and tonight I am out drinking again for my best mates 28th

After many years of saving 'research' images on my HDD, chucking them in a folder and not sorting them into categories, I'm now attempting to go through all of my 'research materials' and put them in some kind of order. Going through 1000's of images one by one is a lengthy process...

Spyro201 said:
Feeling happy after just buying tickets to see Dragonforce :) Also thinking how I have to be up at 4.30am to get ready for Games Day *shudder*

ha the guys at games workshop took up 10 mins of my life trying to get me to go to that

so i got my vengence today when the guy came into Argos by spending 15 minutes explaining and trying to sign him up to an Argos card :D

Ryo Chan said:
Spyro201 said:
Feeling happy after just buying tickets to see Dragonforce :) Also thinking how I have to be up at 4.30am to get ready for Games Day *shudder*

ha the guys at games workshop took up 10 mins of my life trying to get me to go to that

so i got my vengence today when the guy came into Argos by spending 15 minutes explaining and trying to sign him up to an Argos card :D

lol gotta love revenge :p

I just started watching deathnote I've seen the live action movies so I know what happens to Light at the end but I just wanted to watch the anime aswell I might read the manga along with it.

Robbeech90 said:
I just started watching deathnote I've seen the live action movies so I know what happens to Light at the end but I just wanted to watch the anime aswell I might read the manga along with it.

I believe the live action movies end differently, apparently :p

Yagami said:
Robbeech90 said:

I believe the live action movies end differently, apparently :p

Oh ok then thats fine with me :D

Back