What you guys doing right now.

Reading about conspiracy theories.

Not much really affects me on an emotional level, but this kind of stuff really does. I'm not some Mulder-style "they're out to get me" person, but reading this stuff really chills me.

It's not a feeling of being scared that this is/may be happening...it's a weird feeling like I somehow have a real connection to something to do with some part of it all, but I don't know exactly what or how.

If I don't post tomorrow, you'll know I've been taken off to Area 51 or some ****.

Aaron said:
Reading about conspiracy theories.

Not much really affects me on an emotional level, but this kind of stuff really does. I'm not some Mulder-style "they're out to get me" person, but reading this stuff really chills me.

It's not a feeling of being scared that this is/may be happening...it's a weird feeling like I somehow have a real connection to something to do with some part of it all, but I don't know exactly what or how.

If I don't post tomorrow, you'll know I've been taken off to Area 51 or some ****.

:lol: They affect me in a very similar way.

Just finished my english homework.

Well, I finished it half an hour ago, it just took me 30 minutes to get the printer working! >_>

Back in work,

Spent lastnight moving 20Gig of music onto an external hardrive, just couldn't hold it on my laptop or computer anymore, plus it was a pain having a load of music on a computer and then having the other half on a laptop ¬_¬

Then about 10 decided i'd go for a walk wwith a few mates.
not much has happend at the moment really.

Edit at the end of the day,
Laid back day, nice weather. just gunna go round my mates and play hogs of war (legendary ps1 game with the funniest pigs ever)
got asked out again. i only want my hun nicole, nobody else. why won't people realise that :(

anyway, i guess this is me off for today...

Have a great evening everyone and don't do anything i would :wink:

back in work, sat down and about 5minutes in decided "i really can't be arsed right now" so wrote a small program and tried to run it but there's restrictions at work so it wouldn't operate the scripts properly :(

spent 2 hours on the fone to nicole lastnight, i really love her. hope saturday will be good news.

*goes for middle draw and pulls out a energy drink* really tired too :lol: some things never change.

Back