What you guys doing right now.

Listening through Deftones' discography. All-time favourite band and I got new headphones so putting them through their paces. So bummed I missed their gig here in June, didn't even know they were playing (in all fairness I just moved here a few months back). Anyway!
They are touring extensively the past few years so keep an eye out and chances are they will be back next year.

At the cinema to watch One Piece Red. It's very rare to get anime showings in my local vue so gotta make the most of it. Unfortunately seems like not many are as its me and some dude with his kid. Hope the sub showing yest had more people at it or we'll probably never get anime here again!

Edit: 2 more guys arrived!

Edit again: we're onto trailers now and a couple also arrived. It's getting packed!

Last edited:
At the cinema to watch One Piece Red. It's very rare to get anime showings in my local vue so gotta make the most of it. Unfortunately seems like not many are as its me and some dude with his kid. Hope the sub showing yest had more people at it or we'll probably never get anime here again!

Edit: 2 more guys arrived!

Edit again: we're onto trailers now and a couple also arrived. It's getting packed!
Ahh only the dubbed version is showing near me!

Ahh only the dubbed version is showing near me!
I wanted to see the dubbed version (which is what was advertised for today) but then they just played the subs instead! So may be worth going just in case if you prefer subs!

It's a great film but I couldn't enjoy it properly having to read so much and not take in the visuals fully. But it's wild and emotional ride! I mean it's One Piece so of course it is.

Last edited:
Recovering from the effects of waaay too much sugar... ugh my head :( At least I went and bought some healthy food this morning, gonna really try and take better care of my diabetic body, honestly thank god for the NHS and the meds it provides me with I'd prob be dead or missing limbs otherwise at this point. It's hard for me to practice being kind to myself cuz what I really need is to function as my own parent but that's very hard for me to practice cuz of various traumas and mental health issues I have severely distorting what I think that a parent is supposed to be and do, and what I think being kind to myself is. But at least I know that about myself so hopefully that will help me work out how to treat myself as well as I need and deserve. I hope everyone here is feeling well and happy today or at least feels ok and can do something nice for themself at some point :) I am at least glad that I gave some money to charity on Giving Tuesday when donations are doubled, cuz I am trying to get into the habit of giving when they have donation matching so that what I give will go further :)

Back