What you guys doing right now.

Just finished work so i am off out on my bike for a burn, then to the gym and finally home to watch some anime :D

The perfect day if it wasn't for the work part

Ryo Chan said:
Just got back from wasting £350 on anime related products in manchester.

Good freaking GOD.

I never even spent that much on my anime shopping spree's in America, most I spent was $200, and even then, that's only £100ish :eek: ( ...I obviously am not as bad as I thought anymore XD;; )

As for me ..About to go out, can't really be bothered to be honest though, would rather sit in and play video games, I'm feeling really lethargic :?

I'm listening to a CD called "Eve 3000" of which the mini-story that's with it is is based on manga. The music itself is "techno-wierd," for lack of a better term. Quite haunting as well.
Also, just finished adding what I've spent/owe Ryo for already said event.

Working on some work which i have to show to a tutor tomorrow(note to self, never again) while also wondering what to say to the tutor (different one) who, with some snide comments of our game, has caused our lead character artist and modeller, to simply quite and walk out.

My day off work so I've been really lazy all day just can't seem to be bothered to do anything.
Right now I'm half watching Howl's Moving Castle while I poke around the forum.

Lupus Inu said:
Watching the new dub opening and endings of One Piece, it's like a dream come true.
I have "No Regrets" about the OP. <3. I'll have to listen to it a bit more, though - To make it become better than the other one, (or at least equal) as I did with Hikari E

back in work today. yesterday spent the day in bed recovering lol

just browsing the forums while workin and counting down till the 28th :) (Hadouken!'s album is due to get to my house ^^ )

Back