What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
SRW?

anyway, listening to music while deciding if i should watch D.N.Angel, Zoids Genesis or Avatar

Oh my god, Zoids, I have not seen that in forever, go with Zoids, do it, DO IT!

As for meee, chatting with friends, deciding what I should go snack on ..boring stuff, haha.

Spyro201 said:
Wondering exactly how a girls mind seems to work.

Sometimes, you just -cant- be right.
That's a conumdrum that's evolved throughout time, of which there is no answer for; past, present or fututre. ;)
Sorting out my 1-off comic page for my DA account. Wanted to do some LFTD, since it's been a while.

Liquid Skin said:
Havin a nice cuppa whilst browsing the playstation store. Mmmmm Metal Gear Online beta....

LOL i saw that too.

im just eatin a muffin and wondering why my gf cancelled coming round lastnight but is okay to come round tonight, and when i asked why she said she's "tired" even though when i met up with her for lunch she was fine :S

have half a idea how a womans brain works but have a full idea how a guys brian works in my situation.....jumps to conclusions, worrying over them conclusions and thinkin is she cheating?? and previous things that have happend affect your judgement.

help! :(

After updating my DA, I'm looking for things to do. Probably gonna work on some art, but may also do some model making/painting.

Edit: ACK!!! There's a poterguist in my house!! Was going to change my clock's time to current time after it decided to reset itself. and no one else (to my knowledge) has totched it... BUT IT'S CHANGED!!

Beating myself up over the stupid things ive done today. I really upset my g/f by getting really angry, and, then later on in the day accidently called her the wrong name. Why the **** does the day have to be like this? Shoot me now please.

Lupus Inu said:
OH ****, EUREKA SEVEN IS IN THE NEW SRW.

I'm fairly suprised, I did after all say it would be in soon enough.

Whoa it is? nice, which one is that? is it another one set for the DS or is it going to be a console one? If DS, i'm picking it up.

Waiting for dinner to be ready and watching some old-school wrestler getting annoyed at some news guy calling wrestling fake and slapping him so hard he falls over like he got shot.

...lol big sentence.

Im really not surprised, history and philosophy books are the worst - between £10 and £20 on average and considering that theres about 4 books per module....yah!

Oh well, library here i come!

Spyro201 said:
Beating myself up over the stupid things ive done today. I really upset my g/f by getting really angry, and, then later on in the day accidently called her the wrong name. Why the **** does the day have to be like this? Shoot me now please.

Spyro, things are **** right now for me too. me and gem broke up.

Kurogane said:
Liquid Skin said:
Browsing my required reading list for uni - why are textbooks always so damn expensive?

Recently a mate of mine was bitching at the fact he had to shell out over £200 on textbooks.

Criiiiiikey.

i can relate to that as well, a lot of our textbooks that we could use are well over £40, and they are probably at best 100 pages long. Its stupid! Thankfully the only one we need was only £6.50, and even then they give us a university copy of it during the exams(statistics tables), so its somewhat annoying =/

Bar that at the moment watching the news and having breakfast before i head off to my first lecture of the day

Back