What you guys doing right now.

Aaron said:
Just had a Muller Corner.

And listening to this bloody Leona Lewis song! =|

i assume your ears keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding (bad pun i know)

playing football manager while i wait till i can be bothered cooking lunch

My sleeping hours are really mucked up so i only really got up roughly half an hour to 45 minutes ago, so now working on my statistics assignment as well as catching up on calculus notes =/.

Just watched the Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE:Tokyo Revelations OVA (Well, the first part that came out anyway ;D)
OH GOD, IT WAS SO GOOD. *A*
I can't wait for the next part!

And am now going to attempt to find something to make for lunch :p

After Running about for the last hour looking for why the power was turned off in half the offices & not the others I have decided to listen to KILLER QUEEN: A Tribute To Queen, While Bluffing that everythings great to Both Managers & Auditors :p

I'm watching another show about gay people.
Channel 4 is strange uin the morning i watched a show about teenage masturbation ealier and selecting a dildo O.O

Got back from uni, where I also ordered a new reciept for my student loan...
Too much hassle and red tape just for £50 NHS refund... DX But I'm still doing it.

Deidara said:
Just found out my Art lesson is canceled. Which means I can either stay on the computers and wait for my friend for a few hours or just go home...hmmm...
I think waiting for your friend would have been the better idea, considering i waited for like 20 minutes for you, srsly. ;/

Back