What you guys doing right now.

Currently relaxing now i don't have to work till tuesday. Got some music on in the background(jazzy atm), and reading some of the haruhi light novels. Also planning to get me train tickets down to london for later this month

Arbalest said:
Currently relaxing now i don't have to work till tuesday. Got some music on in the background(jazzy atm), and reading some of the haruhi light novels. Also planning to get me train tickets down to london for later this month

I didn't think the Haruhi stuff was translated yet? or are you reading the scanlated stuff.

Hyaku said:
I'm browsing Wikipedia, reading the most arbitrary subjects imaginable.

I tend to do this all the time, i search for one thing and that links to another, its actually never ends.

The Japanese Wiki is quite fun to read, I have no idea what im read about, but keeps me amused.

Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
I'm browsing Wikipedia, reading the most arbitrary subjects imaginable.

I tend to do this all the time, i search for one thing and that links to another, its actually never ends.

The Japanese Wiki is quite fun to read, I have no idea what im read about, but keeps me amused.

All the pretty spontaneous characters? :p

I know what you mean though, I sometimes end up reading things that catch my interest, and it generally goes on for upwards of an hour.

Wikipedia kicks ass.

Im still looking for a flat Ive been offered to share one with a uni student but its a big choice that I have to make :lol:

Also just drawing some things for my final art project

Checking my emails, adding loads of stuff onto ebay (sorry no anime or manga) for my parents and about to open a can of beer :D

Back