What you guys doing right now.

Got pins and needles in my leg!!!
Listening to panic at the disco, talking on msn and trying to forget the work that really needs to be done. Filling another application form.

Panicking as I have just been told that they are making a load of us here at work redundant.... I love my job I don't wanna lose it, they are only keeping 2 people on out of the 6 of us so I have to hope I am one of the 2

McIcy said:
Panicking as I have just been told that they are making a load of us here at work redundant.... I love my job I don't wanna lose it, they are only keeping 2 people on out of the 6 of us so I have to hope I am one of the 2

Shocker, are they offering those that don't packages? Fingers crossed.

Nyu said:
McIcy said:

Shocker, are they offering those that don't packages? Fingers crossed.

Nope just given 6 weeks notice and then thats it, we are gone.

Sat at my desk watching Eureka 7 trying not to think about next monday when we get told who's being fired, I feel sick I hate not knowing

Playing through the Gamecube version of Splinter Cell: Double Agent that I got for my birthday and deciding what pictures of my kilt to post for various people to see.

Back