What you guys doing right now.

Getting ready to watch Monty Python series 1 (just in part though!) whilst flicking through some coursework.

Still can't believe it has taken so many years for MP to be released on DVD - release schedules are weird.

Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
i wuz masturbatin
Correction, I was. D:
Now bed.

:D

I've just come back from an awful night out. Originally went up the Student Union, but there was literally just 15 people there, so me and my mate went out and got the bus down to the town centre (30 minutes) and then went to a local pub there, which was packed solid. So, we left there and walked all the way to the local club, which was a 20 minute walk in freezing weather, and we're both in t-shirts and jeans, but we couldn't get in because we didn't bring our drivers licenses! Nope, even though we're both Uni students (i.e. have to be 18 ) they wouldn't let us in, sigh, so we had to get a taxi back to the University. We then walked all the way back to the Union to find the damn thing was closed! So we THEN had to walk back to the flat, and we both sat in the kitchen drinking his warm beer and trying to get drunk.

Ugh, work at 8am as well, this suuuuuucks.

Currently on day shift, so I just got to work, today I have to order stuff for my back garden like a shed, somewhere to sit and also some one to come over and fit a gate and replace an old fence. This is gonna be an expensive day

Eating a doughnut at work and trying to find a picnic table online..... wait found one, bid on it.... won it, woohoo one less thing I need for the back garden

Traffic Reports... yeah very boring, no work atm... I thought that maybe I need one of those chat programs for times like this but I would need friends for that :oops: :cry:

Installing a HDD shouldn't take you long, about a 10 min job... that's unless you are installing a OS to it.

Back