What you guys doing right now.

I'm just chatting with this in my head...
"Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring... Banana phone,
Ding, dong, ding, dong, ding, dong, ding... Banana phone...#" XD

Chaz said:

Noooooooooooo! I'd forgotten about that, but now it's gonna be in my head for ages now! And I'll end up humming it around my housemates, and annoying them as well! What have you started?!? Lol!

I'm watching Paul O'Grady and planning my dinner before I go out for the 3rd Christmas celebration in a row! Bring on the mother of all hangovers!

I'm currently trying to write more to my stories, with little success. And also hoping I won't get asked to take the dogs for their walk, cause it's cold and dark outside >.>[?COLOR]

where's my cow? said:
Chaz said:

Noooooooooooo! I'd forgotten about that, but now it's gonna be in my head for ages now! And I'll end up humming it around my housemates, and annoying them as well! What have you started?!? Lol!

I'm watching Paul O'Grady and planning my dinner before I go out for the 3rd Christmas celebration in a row! Bring on the mother of all hangovers!

WOOOOO.. i think im going to watch that now!

Also im thinking back on what happend after school today :D

Im singing, Chatting, Being scared, Listening to my mp3 player as well and gettin changed to lol I can multi task Oo i never know could od that.....^.^

getting ready for work.

thats petter much my life im rather getting ready for work or at work.
oh they is getting ready for college and at college too. :)

I am yet again in Art, on the computer, with my mate Jess looking for Vessels and wating for lunch v.v Jess says 'hiiiii!!!!' <--- shes a nutcase but we love her XD

typing this and listening to a voice interview of Dan Green (yu-gi-oh) at Supanova/Podcast

Dan Green rules...he's SO FUNNY..!

Back