What you guys doing right now.

KittySeras said:
I'm listening to The Pillows Little Busters while eating smints and decideing what to wear today! Even though it's really late in the morning :oops:

Late in the morning?! It's Saturday! I only just got up!

Melainy said:
KittySeras said:
I'm listening to The Pillows Little Busters while eating smints and decideing what to wear today! Even though it's really late in the morning :oops:

Late in the morning?! It's Saturday! I only just got up!

Lol! For me it's very very late! I'm going out in half an hour as well! I need to get ready!

just waiting for my game to fifnish doing what its doing on the 360...might of crashed agian i dont mind cuz if all else fails ill probaly go and watch gungrave vol 1 (still waiting for vol 2 to arrive)

I'm wrapping christmas pressies (I got my mum James Blunt's album. I hope she likey ^^) and watching some strange anime called Mahou Sensei Negima! which is like Harry Potter meets Love Hina

Now I'm watching the snooker in the dark (dark?!? It's only 4!!! Damn winter) and freezing my nuts off because I don't know how to turn the heating on and everyone else is out/asleep... And I'm just about to eat a snack size Twirl: the working man's Ripple.

I am basically doing nothing..noone speaking to me on MSN...nothing to do, except write this out and check the rsest of the forums

Tired, really tired, but I need to stay up so I'm on here and chatting on MSN while listening to the song Butterfly, which is played at the end of Project Zero 2

Well, i'm staring at my computer screen trying to write an essay about....politics. Whilst thinking, why did i ever fill out my university application form?....but then i just wander away and play on my PS2!.

Thats life...

KittySeras said:
Haveing a coughing fit! I feel so ill, and Im so cold!

Get some hot chocolate down you - that'll do the trick :wink:

Erm right now I am chatting to KittySeras *waves*, drinking tea and contemplating the day off tomorrow because of the Hemel Hempstead blast (I live 20 miles away and it shook my house up! My lungs have never felt so dirty...)

Melainy said:
KittySeras said:
Haveing a coughing fit! I feel so ill, and Im so cold!

Get some hot chocolate down you - that'll do the trick :wink:

Erm right now I am chatting to KittySeras *waves*, drinking tea and contemplating the day off tomorrow because of the Hemel Hempstead blast (I live 20 miles away and it shook my house up! My lungs have never felt so dirty...)

what Hemel Hempstead blast? I too am talking to KittySeras and some other people while eating sour rasberry bonbons.

Back