What you guys doing right now.

Had to rest my old bones last night but luckily I recorded babymetal’s Show. Much rather that in the morning that some screaming cockerel, I’m pretty sure I heard the neighbours dog fighting something though

My brother and I have been watching that thing on Netflix about black holes, it gets to the part about supermassive black holes forming the centre of galaxies
Not to be outdone, my brother ponders “what if all the galaxies are orbiting a colossal black hole?”
I’m sorry, all I could think about was this

It was a 30th Anniversary tour, so I think you're misremembering your decade there 😜 Unless you saw Alex Paterson DJing for the Killing Joke.

It was a lot more ravey than I thought it would be. I ache!

It was a 30th Anniversary tour, so I think you're misremembering your decade there 😜 Unless you saw Alex Paterson DJing for the Killing Joke.

It was a lot more ravey than I thought it would be. I ache!

Hmm, ok, 1988 they formed, so late 80's then. I remember listening to some of their early ambient stuff on the radio during New Age and Electronics segments which would have been back in 1989 or earlier, going by where I lived when I first heard them, so they must have been a fresh new act at the time. So I guess I've listened to them from their very beginnings.

Lol on the rave thing, I guess I couldn't attend a show like that any more, getting too old - with my bad knees I can only stand in one spot for about 10-15 minutes at a time. I'd love to go to Tomorrowland in Belgium - my next door neighbors are planning to go if they can get the tickets - but I could never stand and walk around all day like that. Sucks to get old.

Trying to find a PS2 game disc, have the case but no game inside! My younger self really needed teaching to keep game and case together...

Just finished watching the Hungarian GP. And of course another victory for Hamilton. Well done Lewis. 👍 Time to go watch the rest of the Community Shield match between Liverpool and Man City.

Back