What you guys doing right now.

On the ferry, trying to get my sea legs.

hic
Aarrrhh goorinnansh too yah. Enjoi yah clooovahs and ginch. Neh daakun aduuur

tumblr_pbf7932G9O1x274kho2_500.jpg

Isha wookin' mun am, bin daan innagown, swear f*** wool er eeeeeh chee 'a soon... burr

Having a rest and getting ready for MCM tomorrow.

Anyone know if the Bandai Namco or Square Enix stands are there again this year? Need to prepare my shopping bags lol

I am also prepping for MCM tomorrow. Got myself a cardboard tube for posters and an envelope too, no idea how much I’ll get but there’s a few titles I have my eyes on. I may also attend the AL panel.

Having a rest and getting ready for MCM tomorrow.

Anyone know if the Bandai Namco or Square Enix stands are there again this year? Need to prepare my shopping bags lol

Square Enix is not there I'm afraid. My mate was not happy on Friday as there was a figure he wanted from them!

I don't really go into the gaming bit but looking at the program there is a Bandai stand in there.

Square Enix is not there I'm afraid. My mate was not happy on Friday as there was a figure he wanted from them!

I don't really go into the gaming bit but looking at the program there is a Bandai stand in there.

Thank you for the reply :) It's disappointing to hear Square Enix isn't there, but nice to know Bandai will be :)

Thank you for the reply :) It's disappointing to hear Square Enix isn't there, but nice to know Bandai will be :)

No worries. It was surprising for them to be absent. Them and CEX (also absent) were the big surprises as they've always seemed to be constantly busy as precious comic cons.

Feeling slightly jealous of people going to MCM. I used to go to the Liverpool MCMs, but they pulled out of Liverpool and the replacement is nowhere near as good.

All the AL/Gunpla stuff is making me miss the glory days of 2017. 😭

Back