What you guys doing right now.

Tachi- said:
:lol: yes i know your alright spyro, cheers for the call this morning lol

and ayase knows too much about the moth money....is he producing counterfeit mothey?

Hehe. I can call anytime :p

And yeah I just finished playing Metal Gear 4. The game is great (Yes this is my second run through) and ive been on some Metal Gear Online. Only thing I hate is how some people are just so good at it. It gets stupid really, its Spawn>>Dead>>Spawn>>Dead and its just a pain. Its always ONE guy aswell, you look at the leader board and he has a million point where you have like 5.

chaos said:
setting up my new iphone =)

:lol: That reminds me of when I told my biology teacher that was gonna be his christmas present (Which it was. But I thought he knew, kinda thing :lol: But I probably wouldnt have said anything if I knew that in only about 2 weeks id be going out with his daughter. :lol:)

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

:lol: That reminds me of when I told my biology teacher that was gonna be his christmas present (Which it was. But I thought he knew, kinda thing :lol: But I probably wouldnt have said anything if I knew that in only about 2 weeks id be going out with his daughter. :lol:)
mm, an iphone for a daughter? it doesn't seems fair... iPhones are so much better... ;D

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

mm, an iphone for a daughter? it doesn't seems fair... iPhones are so much better... ;D

What?? :lol: I Meant hte iPhone WAS gonna be his, but after I told him, they decided not to get him it. So he didnt get the iPhone for xmas, and he got the least popular kid in school go out with his daughter. Score?? :lol:

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

What?? :lol: I Meant hte iPhone WAS gonna be his, but after I told him, they decided not to get him it. So he didnt get the iPhone for xmas, and he got the least popular kid in school go out with his daughter. Score?? :lol:

Talkin bout amy? bet he really loves you for that mate :p
anywho im sorry about lastnight, MY FONELINE IS A PILE OF CRAP!!!!! :cry: its not fair, i waited 2 weeks to get home, to go on msn to finaly talk to amber (who's fone is broken so i can't even text :cry:) and i get back to find my internet and landline is screwed :(

Sounds like your not having much luck there Tachi. :?

I'm at this moment in time at work (yaaay.. not) Been away for the last five days at i34 which was awesome. Hardly slept at all and paying for it today. My heads nodding like Churchill. Z_Z

Hopefully i'll get it sorted soon, meanwhile he's tried to contact her in other ways...most in vain.

Chaz...there's nothing better than wearing clothes you've just ironed and their still warm, thats really kl

Just been organisning meetings for the next week, as it turns out the idea behind virutal meetings was nice, in excution its problamtic to say the least :roll:

Just got up (again I slept in). They told us that for today, between 7am and 7pm, the water supply will be put off some time and they don't know when, or how long for - All they know is between that time! @.@

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

Talkin bout amy? bet he really loves you for that mate :p
anywho im sorry about lastnight, MY FONELINE IS A PILE OF CRAP!!!!! :cry: its not fair, i waited 2 weeks to get home, to go on msn to finaly talk to amber (who's fone is broken so i can't even text :cry:) and i get back to find my internet and landline is screwed :(

Np man. I just need to get in touch with you tonight by some means.

Searching through the games workshop online store and deciding what to buy for my new army tomorrow :p.

Also, checking up my items on ebay.. (One of them has one bid - And the one that has been bid on is the item I least wanted to sell, lol; I'm having second thoughts and deciding whether to take it off :/).

JUst got in, uploaded some pics i was working on lastnight and just going through my work emails then my msn and catching up on here

Back