What you guys doing right now.

Warming up for the day, designing a new web site for a client, before meeting them later today ..... no doubt working long into the night. :cry:

Just got home from college while listening to Kagrra on the bus, even though the music is quite depressing it's just so nice to listen to at the same time.

Being pissed off at Play for failing to email me (like they're supposed to!) for security on my purchase of over 24 hours ago. I didn't know anything was wrong until I logged into my Play account, where I got told my account was "declined". Which is nice.

So now the 60GB PS3s are out of stock again (even though as far as I'm concerned, I'D BOUGHT IT), and I'm ******. :)

I've got a game and blu-ray on the way from them, with nothing to play them on... =/

Aaron said:
Being pissed off at Play for failing to email me (like they're supposed to!) for security on my purchase of over 24 hours ago. I didn't know anything was wrong until I logged into my Play account, where I got told my account was "declined". Which is nice.

So now the 60GB PS3s are out of stock again (even though as far as I'm concerned, I'D BOUGHT IT), and I'm ******. :)

I've got a game and blu-ray on the way from them, with nothing to play them on... =/

I'm playing the waiting game with a ps3, hopefully I'll a liiittle bit more luck then you but so far I think I'll have the same fate >=P

Back