What you guys doing right now.

Taylor said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:
McIcy said:
Sat at work about to watch Transformers

Mcicy, what is your job because it sounds awesome, watching films and tv etc.

Anyway about to watch the omega man.

I work in a DataCentre, we are only here incase a customer needs a server rebooting or a tape loading so the rest of the time we either read or watch films or in my case either play on my PS2 or watch anime

Sounds great

Its a very easy life

Any jobs going? haha. Sounds awesome, although could get rather repititive... Dont you get bored doing nothing?

Like anyone would quit this job... sorry dude we are full up here.

Just had my newgaming chair delivered so about to test it out with a GTA marathon

Just updated my blog, today's entry is all about eating out for less and for all you chopsticks fans out there, starting next week for a while YO! Sushi will be knocking 50% off.

Just about to revise for a press conference tomorrow with the Navy. We've been given a made up scenario with fictional countries and a crisis that's supposed to happen tomorrow.

Manga Girls said:
McIcy - Is it your birthday cake? Or someone else's, which is my roundabout-kind-of-way of asking if its your birthday.

M.G xx

My birthday is August, its my gf's birthday tomorrow and I am allergic to the birthday cake everyone will be eating (can't eat dairy), so my mum was nice enough to make me a mini cake so I am 'testing' it now

Awww, bless - that is so sweet of your mum to do that! Must be tough being allergic to dairy.

___

Currently eating Malteasers while watching the second Kino movie. It rocks. Glad to know that something can still both leave me in awe and shock me simultaneously. Just wish Tokyopop would hurry up and translate the second volume of the book.

The world needs more Kino!

Manga Girls said:
Awww, bless - that is so sweet of your mum to do that! Must be tough being allergic to dairy.

Yeah it does suck, have to ask whats in stuff where ever I go to eat.

Watching Top Gear in the US episode again

LukasROAR said:
McIcy said:
Manga Girls said:

Watching Top Gear in the US episode again

Now that was a quality episode. I was laughing the whole way through :)

I know, my boss had never seen it before so I had to bring it in for him as I had to show him the unedited version and not the one showing on Dave without any of the american chasing them.

Laughing to the Simpsons at the moment

Back