What you guys doing right now.

McIcy said:
In that case go for a very high end power supply, mine pc eats so much power, thats why I'm glad I installed 1000watt system
I'll definately be getting a good power supply and cooling system. I'll probably post the stats when I get it ordered.

Sitting at work taking a breather from a very busy day.

Voddas said:
McIcy said:
In that case go for a very high end power supply, mine pc eats so much power, thats why I'm glad I installed 1000watt system
I'll definately be getting a good power supply and cooling system. I'll probably post the stats when I get it ordered.

Sitting at work taking a breather from a very busy day.

Cool dude I look forward to seeing what sort of demon you create. Make sure you get a game like Call of Duty 4 to really test it out when it arrives

McIcy said:
Cool dude I look forward to seeing what sort of demon you create. Make sure you get a game like Call of Duty 4 to really test it out when it arrives
You better believe it ^^ I've missed out on so many PC games since my last PC got fried. Think I'll become some kind of pail "The Descent" looking thing once I get it built. Well, when my partner isn't there ¬_¬

Just got back from The Union's HW Live event where The Hoosiers and Grace Played, it was brilliant, glad i got a ticket in time, only thing now is i doubt i'll go to many lectures tomorrow.

Back