What you guys doing right now.

Well I WAS in a good mood coz I had tomorrow morning off (Sister's house warming) but TEN MINUTES before the end of work someone's called in ill!!!

:evil: NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!! :evil:

BlackWolf said:
Trying to track down a play.com order, also enjoying first day off Uni 8)
Doing the same thing. DVDs were supposed to have been post on the 29th September but i still haven't received them! :x

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
Doing the same thing. DVDs were supposed to have been post on the 29th September but i still haven't received them! :x

blame the post office since they are on strike again

Nyu said:
Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:

Really? Fantastic......

That probably why my bloody visa hasn't arrived yet. Oh and don't ever send valuable stuff with Royal Mail via registered mail by the way - you're supposed to sign when you receive it but they just whack it through your letterbox like its any bog standard letter - i would have truly been up a certain brown creek without a paddle if they'd sent my passport to a wrong address by accident.

Liquid Skin said:
Nyu said:
Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:

Really? Fantastic......

yep, you wont recieve any post until next thursday at the EARLIEST. so if you need a letter delivered etc then courior it is.

Nyu said:
yep, you wont recieve any post until next thursday at the EARLIEST. so if you need a letter delivered etc then courior it is.

Well, doesn't that just suck :( *sigh* oh well, i suspose it will be something to look forward to next week

Got a note through the post today about my DVDs. They arrived!!! :D
Allthough I have to go pick them up from the post office coz they wouldn't fit through the door. Better late than never though. Was starting to panic a bit like :roll:

Back