What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Goosebumps even when listening to these once again šŸ˜®

Last edited:
Been obsessed with their album Meet the Vamps since yesterday, though it is a lil weird seeing the music videos as they are all, what, 17 or so?

Funnily enough this singoff with Conor Maynard was my first exposure to them a few years ago and by this point they were presumably early 20s and had moved from "aww he's like a lil brother lol" to šŸ˜

Just realised PelleK did the vocals for SK OP šŸ˜® Not sure why it took me 6 episodes to notice that. Finally all that Anime OP covers paid off.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever get tired of this song XP

Also found this neat trance tune it showed up in my Youtube recs and I was wondering if it was a cover of the song by Seafret so I clicked and it wasn't but hey good music anyway :)

After the saddening news of Andrew ā€œFletchā€ Fletcherā€™s unexpected passing Iā€™ll probably be listening to Depeche Mode even more than usual in the coming days.

I rarely login to Arknights anymore. Though the CC songs absolutely slaps šŸŽøšŸ”„ I could just stay on the main menu screen jamming to this. Operation Pine Soot Theme song is easily a hard hitter, my goodness šŸ˜±

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where to post this but figured I'd post it here. The YouTube chanel The Charismatic Voice teamed up with Will Ramos (lead singer of Lorna Shore) to stick a camera down his throat and see what's going on when he's doing screaming vocals. Fair warning seeing the inside of a person's throat is pretty gross but it's a really fun, interesting and scientifically valuable video. Seriously the scientists doing the study get pretty excited.

For reference here's Will Ramos doing a one take vocal performance of their song To The Hellfire. It's one of the heaviest songs I've ever heard but it's also one if teh greatest harsh vocals performances of all time.

Back