what movies are you most lookin forward too

LukasROAR said:
chaos said:
Watchmen?!?!? the graphic novel one? when?!?!??
o.0

I need to see that!

Hell yes!
The greatest graphic novel evarrrr is coming to the big screen in March. Already finished filming and in post production with director Zack Synder (Dawn of the Dead remake, 300) at the helm.

Check out the cast and pics here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/
No trailer yet though :(
*drooling in amazement*

Konata said:
chaos said:
Needless to say about the super heroes ones.. I simply love them!
Superhero films are a must. I can't get enough of them!
n_n
hehe, name your favourite! Mine has got to be the batman begins or the punisher (though he is not exactly a super...)

Terminator Salvation looks pretty awesome, from the teaser released. I'm looking forward to it, I enjoy mostly everything about the franchise. (Except, even though the teaser looked good. It was like Bay's Transformers meet Cloverfield).

I Want To Believe comes out really soon and I can't wait for that. I guess I'll see that when I get back to the UK. -__-

Lastly! DB Trailer will be out soon to quench my thirst for that, yay.

Max Payne is looking good at the moment, definately gonna be a really dark film just like the game

Watchmen and The Spirit look like very promising comic book movies too

McIcy said:
Max Payne is looking good at the moment, definately gonna be a really dark film just like the game

Watchmen and The Spirit look like very promising comic book movies too
The spirit? Like Will Eisner spirit? I used to love that when I was younger ... I've recetly re-read the plot from him. that would become a nice movie, I think.

It look like Henry Selick's Coraline, Miyazaki Hayao's Gake no Ue no Ponyo and Tomm Moore's Brendan and The Secret of Kells will all three be reaching us in early 2009. It's going to be a heated competition, then, and with The Princess and the Frog in December '09, I'm increasingly worried that Azur et Asmar won't got a look in where awards are concerned. :( There's also the stop-motion features Na půdě and Seed in the Sand(but they may both be a good few years off) and Yume Jûya if I ever have the opportunity.

I am most looking forward to the live action Blood film. Blood is one of my favourite anime films of all time (tho it is a tad short) and I am really looking forward to the live action version of it.

I also just want to see what this

811.jpg

and other Chiropterans will look like in a live movie

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Bronson? The trailers and advertising has drawn my interest in more and more.

Sy said:
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Bronson? The trailers and advertising has drawn my interest in more and more.
The trailers are very well done. I wouldn't be surprised if they casued a chart re-entry for "It's a Sin" similar to what happened with the Barclaycard advert and "Let Your Love Flow".

The film itself is bound to be fascinating. Whatever anyone thinks of Bronson, there's no denying his a very unique and unlikely story. I do wonder how many younger people will have ever heard of him before though...

I've heard there's been some pretty uneven responses to the violence in the film. Some say it glorifies violence while others say that it paints a bleak picture of what it can do to an individual. Well I would have been surprised if there wasn't much violence in the movie I mean after all he is hailed as the most violent prisoner in the UK.

If violence serves a point to the story to help define a character or something along those lines I can tolerate violence in movies within that context. Others however seem to thrive off seeing people being tortured or graphically killed without any real purpose like the Saw films, I can see you.com, Scar-3D, Hostel... now those seem like movies to me that glorify violence but seem more accepted as 'entertainment'. Honestly I find the fact that people enjoy those sort of movies more disturbing than the actual content...

Anyway as far as Bronson goes I hope to see a fairly objective film about violence, it's effects and the prison system. Looking forward to it.

Back