What manga are you reading now?

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 121

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 72

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 597

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 43

When a Gun Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!? ch 45

It's been ages since I posted here. So things I've been reading over the last few months:

Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn vol 1-13
fun little series this that is basically a CGDCT version of Ghost in the Shell. And incredibly idealistic and positive full Cyborg 16yr old ends up in battles against groups with nefarious intentions.

Komi Cant Communicate vol 5-8
God I love this series. It's so easy to read and heart warming as we Komi slowly start to make friends and fall in love.

Blue Exorcist vol 19-24
The story is developing really nicely and the stakes are really rising. We are also finally learning the truth of Rins birth and the Blue Night.

The Witch and the Beast #2
Heaven's Design Team #2
Moriarty the Patriot
#2 (all to be reviewed...)

Go With the Clouds, North by Northwest #4 - another amazing volume by Aki Irie!

I just got Vol. 1 of each of the following:

Daytime Shooting Star
Komi Can't Communicate
One Week Friends
Ran and the Gray World

So hopefully I will read those soon and then give my impressions. It has been a while since I've read any manga let alone completed any!

Bloom into You vol 6
Starting to go beyond the anime. I definitely remember the play, but not the confession at the end of this volume, in fact I seem to remember the date at the aquarium being the last scene in the anime, which is before the play in the manga! Although again it's been 2 years.

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 122

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 71

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 64.2

In Another World With My Smartphone ch 48

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? ch 29

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san Ch 160 - 165

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou ch 70

Please Save My Earth Volume 14 - I also read Volumes 9-13 in the past two days! It's a great series albeit rather depressing, I've taken a loong time to get around to finishing it because the idea of "atonement" isn't great for my depression, but I think I really will finish it now :) I also read Vol. 1 of One Week Friends and enjoyed that a lot, I particularly like how it incorporates the idea of
active listening (not in the anti-autistic meaning! As in remembering stuff the other person said and referring back to it in conversation and things like that) as part of the overall theme of losing/trying to retain memories of people you care about and as a sign that someone really cares about you :)

Finished Please Save My Earth Vol. 14 and am now partway through Vol. 15 god it's so good! Learning a lot about Mokuren's past and it's fascinating, I really feel for her. Saki Hiwatari's side columns are also pretty neat.

I finished reading Genshiken.

I didn't really enjoy it at first and I was close to giving up on it. I didn't understand most of the references, I didn't like most of the characters and the story wasn't really interesting to me.

But as it went along, I started to really like it (especially after a new character appeared in the second half and really changed the whole dynamic of the series).

I found it a bit depressing, because I've never had a lot of friends who are into anime/manga kinda stuff. Unlike stuff like mecha or shonen battle series (which would be cool to live, but impossible), this is the kind of story that could actually realistically happen IRL and I missed out on it.

I felt pretty sad when I finished reading it, so I've started on the sequel manga already.

Bloom into You Vol 7
Picking a strand.
Feels like the story really starts getting into the nitty-gritty of it's theme, it's a shame there wasn't quite enough material left after where the anime finished for a second season to see it animated. Also really liked the side chapter about how their teacher and her partner got together.
Screenshot_20201224-001814.png

Back