What manga are you reading now?

Mujirushi (Complete)
Reincarnated as a Slime: Workaholic Slime 2 (Complete)
Reincarnated as a Slime: Trinity in Tempest 1
Reincarnated as a Slime: Ways of the Monster Nation 2
Almost finished: A Sister's all you Need 8 (LN)

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 118

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 46

Houkago no Goumon ch 58

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 38 - 39

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 181

Jealousy Vol. 2 by Scarlet Beriko (SuBLime) M-rated
The God & the Flightless Messenger by Hagi (Tokyopop) T-rated - so cute; recommended for those who enjoy manga like The Morose Mononokean!

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro Vol 1-6 Started reading after seeing the review last week. Its harmless beyond the first couple of chapters IMO.
Haven't You Heard, I'm Sakamoto Vol 1-2
I Sold My Life For Ten Thousand Yen Per Year Vol 1-2 I hope this gets made into a film one day.
Mashle Vol 1-3 ONE meets Harry Potter
Mieruko-chan Vol 1-2
Love is War Vol 1
Shimanami Tasogare Vol 1-2 This is by far the best LGBT themed series I've read/watched so far, just brilliant.
Yona of the Dawn Vol 1

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 119

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 71

Houkago no Goumon ch 59

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 63.2

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? Ch 28

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 136

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 159

The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 71

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Ch 182

Last edited:
Ouran High School Host Club volumes 1-2 (started a reread~)
Daytime Shooting Star volume 9
More Than Words (one shot included in the above)
Renchi na Himoto volume 2 (complete, JP read)

Goodnight Punpun Vol 13 (complete)
OK I'm never great at reading into the subtleties of things, but I think I missed the entire point of this.

Most of the characters weren't that likeable and most of the plot was either boring, weird or downright depressing.

Looking through my posts I took nearly a year to get through it, although I did get through about half in a couple of months. But it was a struggle and seems I had nothing positive to say about it in those posts. I will say that the art was nice though!
6/10
That will teach me to buy the entire series without reading the first volume first!

Tokyo Ghoul chs 88 & 89 (end of vol 9, on hold)
Now I have the Jump app on a bigger screen I think I might revisit this later. Although the way the app works I'll have to wait about 80 weeks!!!

Talking of checking out the first volume of stuff first before going all in:
Vagabond vol 1
This is just the introduction volume, but the plot's a little slow although there's plenty of action and gore.

Monster vol 1
Well the plot certainly skips along in this and is more intriguing than Vagabond so I'll probably read this first.

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Ch 69

Houkago no Goumon ch 60

KissxSis ch 143

Lust Geass Ch 28

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 574 - 591

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Ch 183

Why
the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!? ch 90

Hajimete no Gal ch 112 - 113

Houkago no Goumon ch 61

In Another World With My Smartphone Light Novel volume 12

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 592 - 595

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 184

Wise Man's Granchild ch 55

Monster vol 1
Well the plot certainly skips along in this and is more intriguing than Vagabond so I'll probably read this first.

Are you referring to the Naoki Urasawa series? I really enjoyed that when I read it, though I did sell it afterwards as I seldom find the time to reread manga of that length. But yeah I would recommend continuing with it if you liked the first volume :)

The Girl from the Other Side #9 (At last - and a must-read volume if you've been following this fascinatingly dark tale by Nagabe!)

The Ancient Magus' Bride #13 (Also at last - my Seven Seas pre-orders are taking forever to arrive. Still not 100% convinced about the direction Yamazaki is taking the story - too many new characters - but still a complex and intriguing take on UK folklore.)

What The Font?! - An interesting and at times education read. I now know that Mistral Roman is the typeface they used for "Only Fools and Horses". However, either the mang author or the translator did not know that the "C" in BBC stands for "Corporation", not "Company".

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 120

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 47

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 70

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 64.1

Houkago no Goumon ch 62 - 63

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou ch 69

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 596

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime ch 77

The Honor Student's Secret Job ch 26 - 28

Tsugumomo ch 134

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Ch 185

Bloom into You vol. 1
I didn't remember that first confession being so early, there seemed hardly any interaction between them before it happens. Looking back on the Viewing Journal it does happen in the first episode, but I still remember a bit more happening before it. Maybe they added a little bit into the anime or maybe I'm just remembering wrong (that first episode is over 2 years ago already 😮).

Back