Pandora Hearts volume 2
The Delinquent Housewife volume 2
An Incurable Case of Love volume 5
The Ancient Magus Bride volume 13
Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition volume 10
Holmes of Kyoto volume 2 (light novel)
Heroine for Hire volume 2

Pretty Boy Detective Club 1 (N)
The Alchemist Who Survived now Dreams of a Quiet City Life 4 (Going by the afterword this might be only 5 volumes long) (LN)
Baccano 14 (LN)
Komi Can't Communicate 9
20th Century Boys Omnibus 3
Started on Chainsaw Man via Jump App too, 35 Chapters in so far.

The Alchemist Who Survived now Dreams of a Quiet City Life 4 (Going by the afterword this might be only 5 volumes long) (LN)

Looks like it might be six. They were coming out fairly regularly until August last year when volume 6 came out in Japan, so looks like that might be the end of it.

Koimonogatari: Love Stories #1 by Tohru Tagura (now in paperback)
Blue Flag #4 by Kaito (both this and Koimonogatari deal with leaving high school and LGBT+ issues sympathetically, creating believable characters alongside some great art).
Monster and the Beast #3 by Renji

For Iruma-kun fans, the manga is being published in French as 'Iruma a l'ecole des demons' from NOBI NOBI; they've just released Volume 2.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 70

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 43

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 67

Houkago no Goumon ch 56

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? Ch 27

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 134 - 135

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 117

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 157

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 179

Wise Man's Granchild ch 54

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch 135

Koi ni Mudaguchi volume 3 (JP read)
Tsubasa volume 6
Snow White with the Red Hair volume 10
Yoshi no Zuikara volume 1
Torture Princess volume 5 (light novel) - I was not emotionally prepared enough for this volume.

Hello, I'm a marketing student, and we're doing a small survey for a project on Captain Harlock, based on the anime Space Pirate Captain Harlock by Leiji Matsumoto, in agreement with the latter. (the goal is to sell the story of Captain Harlock in comic book format, this comic book already exists in France and we want to see if there would be an interest for it in the UK).
your answers we will be of great help, thank you.
Mangas/Comics

Hello, I'm a marketing student, and we're doing a small survey for a project on Captain Harlock, based on the anime Space Pirate Captain Harlock by Leiji Matsumoto, in agreement with the latter. (the goal is to sell the story of Captain Harlock in comic book format, this comic book already exists in France and we want to see if there would be an interest for it in the UK).
your answers we will be of great help, thank you.
Mangas/Comics

Welcome to the forum. Could you please explain who is using this data - your educational facility or an organisation performing market research for a potential Harlock release in the UK?

R

Hello,it's a school project that serves as a practical exercise, the problem comes from Kana, a French manga publishing house, we don't really know if they will do it or not, our project is above all an exercise.
Kana will analyse and criticise our approach, then the comic will really be sold in the UK, I don't know, but it is sold in France in the name of Albator and the Memories of Arcadia.

Kikenai Yoru wa Nai volume 1 (JP read)
The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan volume 7 (LN)
The Combat Baker and Automation Waitress volume 9 (LN)
Rent-A-Girlfriend volume 3

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 44 - 45

Hajimete no Gal ch 110 - 111

Houkago no Goumon ch 57

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 63.1

Tsugumomo ch 132.1 - 133.1

Blue Period #1 by Tsubasa Yamaguchi
Heaven's Design Team #1
Monster and the Beast #3 by Renji
My Best Butler #1 & #2 (digital) by Souko Masaki
The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window #7 (digital) by Tomoko Yamashita from SuBLime
Blue Flag #4 (digital) by KAITO

Ascendence of a Bookworm 9 (LN)
Re:Zero 14 (LN)
Konosuba 12 (LN)
Killing Slimes for 300 Years 8 (LN)
20th Century Boys Ombinus 4
Almost finished Owarimonogatari 3

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 68

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 158

Lust Geass ch 25 - 27

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 42

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime ch 76