What manga are you reading now?

Princess Jellyfish volumes 6-9 (complete) - Enjoyed this one but I found myself disappointed that there was never a clear ending to the romance side of things, especially having spent so long building it up. There was a bit of a lull in the middle where I felt things weren't really moving along, which I'm glad it managed to get over in the end. I think Tokyo Tarareba Girls is a tighter story and perhaps a better introduction to this author if you've not read her work before. I'd still recommend Princess Jellyfish but on the whole it does have a few niggles for me.

Stellar Witch Lips volume 1 - An okay magical girl series. Will have a better idea what I think of it when volume 2 comes out as this was largely just character introductions.

Infinite Dendrogram volume 12 (light novel)

I Refuse to Be Your Enemy volume 2 (light novel)

The Way of the Househusband 3
Komi Can't Communicate 7
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina 1 (LN)
Last Round Arthur 1 (LN)
Killing Slimes for 300 Years & Maxed out my Level 1 (LN)
Penguin Highway (Novel)
Reading: The Night is Short, Walk on Girl (Novel)

Infinite Dendrogram volume 5

Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill volume 1 - This was much better in manga form than the light novel was.

Log Horizon volume 4 (light novel)

Spotless Love (complete, Manga + read)

Chi's Sweet Home volume 2 (Japanese read)

The Way of the Househusband 3
Komi Can't Communicate 7
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina 1 (LN)
Last Round Arthur 1 (LN)
Killing Slimes for 300 Years & Maxed out my Level 1 (LN)
Penguin Highway (Novel)
Reading: The Night is Short, Walk on Girl (Novel)

Did you end up enjoying Last Round Arthur in the end? (I need other fans to cry with about Yen's ridiculously slow release schedule for it ;_; )

Did you end up enjoying Last Round Arthur in the end? (I need other fans to cry with about Yen's ridiculously slow release schedule for it ;_; )

Yup! It was as you said, cool! Love the concept and though our female MC has a character quite like marmite I was in the positive with her, lots of room for growth and development. Definitely continuing & will join you in the suffering of a slow release schedule :p

Yup! It was as you said, cool! Love the concept and though our female MC has a character quite like marmite I was in the positive with her, lots of room for growth and development. Definitely continuing & will join you in the suffering of a slow release schedule :p

Yay! I'm really glad to hear that. I absolutely love the cast and concept, and you're right that while the MC may be unlikable to some I enjoy her plucky attitude. Rintaro too is a good MC, although I just feel sorry for him most of the time having to deal with Luna lol.

The Extraordinary, The Ordinary and Soap! volume 2 (LN)

Restaurant to Another World volume 2 (LN)

Domestic Girlfriend (complete)

Hina Change (complete)

Signs of the Abyss (complete)

Tearmoon Empire volume 2 (LN)

Cooking with Wild Game volume 8 (LN)

Queen's Quality volume 9

Daytime Shooting Star volume 6

Tsuoyukaoru (one-shot, complete)

I was reading Kekkaishi (manga) and Spice and Wolf (light novels), haven't picked either up in a while though but I was almost at the end of the main Spice and Wolf storyline (just starting Volume 16) and I think I was on about Volume 20 of Kekkaishi) - I really like both but tend to struggle to keep reading a longer series all in one go. I think the last two manga I completed were Monkey High by Shouko Akira (which was actually really good but like most things I probably won't read it twice) and Shuzo Oshimi's Happiness (excellent series, was decidedly disturbing but tbf that comes with the territory for that author).

The Promised Neverland (Complete)
Witch Hat Atelier 6
Killing Slimes for 300 Years & Maxed out my Level 2 (LN)
Boogiepop 1-3 (LN)
Junji Ito Collection: Smashed
Junji Ito Collection: Frankenstein
Junji Ito Collection: No Longer Human (this was really good)

Back