What manga are you reading now?

Love Pistols #9 & #10 from SuBLime by Tarako Kotobuki (digital only) - had to re-read #9 as I'd forgotten what had happened it came out in 2016)!

Daytime Shooting Star volume 4

Wednesday morning, 3:30AM (complete)

Snow White with the Red Hair Volume 5

Golden Sparkle volume 1 (complete) - This one was a nice surprise on Futekiya. A mostly wholesome look at young and inexperienced love. :)

Boys Love! Volume 3 (complete)

Heaven in the Hell Volume 1 (complete)

I Refuse to Be Your Enemy volume 1 (light novel)

The Pure Knight's Shining Journey volume 1 (complete)

Tales of Berseria volume 2

Komi Can't Communicate vol 1
Really enjoyed this. Funny, endearing, a little sad but also hopeful. As someone who hates meeting strangers and despises talking to strangers (networking at conferences is just the worst) I can really empathize with Komi's fear of conversation. Yes its mostly played for laughs as situations get out of control and Tadano takes the flak onto himself but I did find a lot of it funny and its not at Komis expense. Its also nice to see her support network slowly grow.

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 29

In Another World with My Smartphone ch 40

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs ch 193

Last edited:
Solain omnibus (complete) - Wanted to read this before Downfall comes out and I've heard a lot about it. Quite depressing but realistic look at young adults and the difficulties we can face. Very much enjoyed it.

Owarimonogatari End Tale Part 1 (light novel)

Demon Slayer volume 11

The Devil is a Part-Timer! volume 11 (light novel)

Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World! volume 1 (light novel) - I've been following the manga for this one since Yen kept constantly delaying the light novel release. I was pleased to find that the manga hasn't been leaving out much content (mostly just bits focused on side characters that aren't as relevant). If you're fan of the series then you're definitely going to want to read the light novel for the 'full picture', but the manga has been doing a great job too. :)

Death Note 2020 (complete) - A very interesting idea here. It was nice to revisit that world in a new age where things are so different to the original series.

Even If You Close Your Eyes, You Can See the Light volume 1 (complete)

Back