What manga are you reading now?

Blue Exorcist vol 13-18
A lot more shenanigans from the game. The action is as good as ever and the stakes really seem to be rising. Nice to get a backstory for Shura too!

Yuki and Matsu volume 1

Seven Days (complete) - a fairly sweet story, although a lot of miscommunication I feel the cast could have resolved earlier!

Anonymous Noise volume 18 (complete) - On one hand I am heartbroken to say goodbye to my shojo obsession for the last three years, but on the other I'm happy to see it get such a satisfying conclusion. Absolutely love this one and highly recommend it to others, even if it's a bit of a 'longer' series.

What You Eat Yesterday? Volume 14 At last - after a year? - the next to be translated of this ongoing series by the splendid Fumi Yoshinaga (up to #16 in Japan). I wish we could get the live TV series over here too - it looks fab.

Been doing my best to go through as much of the manga backlog as I can before I had returned to my flat in Sheffield (been at home for the Christmas/New Year season, a break of sorts):

Black Clover (Manga) - Chapters 1-25 via Volumes 1-3 (On-Hold)
BLAME! (Manga) - Chapters 1-9 via Master Edition Volume 1 (On-Hold)
Monster Musume (Manga) - Chapters 1-14 via Volumes 1-3 (On-Hold)
Sekirei (Manga) - Chapters I-III & 1-38 via Omnibus Volumes 1-2 aka Volumes 1-4 (On-Hold)
Tomie (Manga) - Chapters 1-20 (Completed)
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs (Manga) - Chapters 1-25 via Volumes 1-3 (On-Hold)

The good news is that this is all of the manga backlog sorted for now. I'll of course need to buy more volumes for the specific series but for now, they're on hold. I do intend on completing these books in the future.

Goodnight Punpun Vol 2
"Humans are such weak, greedy animals"
These 2 double spreads were great:
zqxdnhv7wz411.jpg
Still think I'm not quite getting the hype though. There's a few funny moments, but the rest is either bizarre or depressing!

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Volume 14 (light novel) - Brilliant end to a suspenseful arc. Back to side stories next volume, but I think we could all do with a break...

My Father is a Unicorn (Complete)

A Witch's Printing Office volume 1

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride volume 9 (light novel) - I think I lost track of what was going on in this volume at some point because I don't quite see how we got from a to b. Admittedly though it's just more of the same anyway...

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom volume 2

Back