What manga are you reading now?

The Faraway Paladin volume 3

The Economics of Prophecy volume 1 (light novel)

In Another World with My Smartphone volume 18 (light novel)

The Underdog of the Eight Greater Tribes volume 1 (light novel)

Bungo Stray Dogs: Another Story volume 1

If It's for My Daughter, I'd even Defeat a Demon Lord volume 9 (light novel, complete)

The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 61

When a Gun Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!? ch 37

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs ch 188

Last edited:
Isekai Essay Saku: Bucket (One shot, Japanese read)

Ten Count volumes 5-6 (complete) - Happy to have finally finished this series, had a lot of fun with it.

Granblue Fantasy volume 2

Tokyo Ghoul:Re volumes 8-10 - Clearing off the pile I had to read. Need to buy more at some point.

O Maidens in your Savage Season volume 5 - Hehehe I love this volume, so much development for the cast and one of my favourite arcs from the anime. <3

Monster and the Beast #2 by Renji from Yen Press. I was really taken with the first volume of this new mangaka's twisted tale (and a deeply flawed main character) - and I'm intrigued to see where they take it from here.
Candy Color Paradox #4 by Isaku Natsume from SuBLime - yet more of this amusing and delightful BL series. A fifth volume has come out in Japan this autumn - here's hoping SuBLime will pick it up too!

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 112.5-113

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 28

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 28.3

Why Are You Here Sensei!? ch 69

Last edited:
Our Dining Table by Mita Ori from Seven Seas. Yes, this is BL, but most of all a family story about overcoming loneliness; it's touching and charming and recommended.

Over the course of the last week...

Discommunication volume 3

Spirit Chronicles volume 8 (light novel)

Katanagatari volume 3 (light novel)

Snow White with the Red Hair volume 4

Princess Jellyfish volume 1 (I think volumes 1-2 of the Japanese releases? Can't quite work out how many volumes Kodansha stuck into the omnibus releases 🤔 ).

Our Dining Table by Mita Ori from Seven Seas. Yes, this is BL, but most of all a family story about overcoming loneliness; it's touching and charming and recommended.

I'm glad to hear such positive thoughts on this one! I've been looking at picking it up myself, so hearing that seals the deal there! :)

Princess Jellyfish volume 1 (I think volumes 1-2 of the Japanese releases? Can't quite work out how many volumes Kodansha stuck into the omnibus releases 🤔 ).
@Demelza: They are indeed 2-in-1 volumes (I read it in French first in single volumes and I've just checked :)). And I really think you'll like Our Dining Table...

Back