What manga are you reading now?

Butsuri-san ch 29

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 23

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 110

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 99

The Princess Knight is a Classmate! ch 26

Last edited:
Last Round Arthurs: Scum Arthur and Heretic Merlin (LN) vol 1
Well, it's fundamentally a school battle-y generic light novel. But the King Arthur theme offers just about enough to keep me interested for a volume or two. Really not sure if the whole forgotten childhood promise was necessary, but I guess it did explain Luna's reaction upon first seeing Rintarou at school.

Now to see if I can catch up on some of the other light novel volumes I'm behind on...

Yuri Life - A sweet collection of short stories. The art is very nice to look at especially since the whole book is presented in full colour. The stories mainly focus on adult relationships which is always good to see in yuri (though there is a student/teacher couple that thankfully doesn't go as far at the others) and leans more towards slice of life comedy. Definitely recommended for a good short read.

Anonymous Noise volume 16

Daytime Shooting Star volumes 1-2

Ao Haru Ride volume 6

Komi Can't Communicate volume 2

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 8

Full Metal Panic! volume 3 (light novel)

Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki volume 1 (light novel)

Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 2

Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest volume 1

Trinity Blood: Reborn on the Mars volume 3: Empress of the Night

It’s a shame tokyopop didn’t finish releasing the novels and the previous ones...or the manga for that matter. I love Trinity Blood and Brother Petros is my fave character.

Her Appetite's Too Big for Me Alone volume 1 - A Lovecraftian rom-com where the girl is actually a shapeshifting monster trying to stop herself from devouring the MC. Sound pretty out there but it works well enough and sets it up for a good story. This seems more like Seven Seas territory so hopefully they pick it up.

Back