What manga are you reading now?

@Peachy I second the recommendations for Infinite Dendrogram and Realist Hero. I also think Ascendance of a Bookworm is worth a look and I think you should still be able to read that one under the JNC subscription, as it only started fairly recently. :)

Meanwhile I've been reading:
Tsukimonogatari (Light novel, complete)

Dive!! volume 2

Magical Girl Raising Project (LN) vol 6
Even by this series' standards that was... bleak. I was expecting at least some respite at the end but nope. And with Ripple under Frederica's control things aren't looking pleasant for future volumes.

@Peachy I second the recommendations for Infinite Dendrogram and Realist Hero. I also think Ascendance of a Bookworm is worth a look and I think you should still be able to read that one under the JNC subscription, as it only started fairly recently. :)

Excellent :) I'll give that a look too. Thank you!

Crest of the Stars (LN) vol 1
...is this technically an LN or just a novel? Eh. It's on JNC and got an anime adaptation either way.
This was a pretty interesting start, enough to prompt my interest for more. The characters are endearing and the world well-built. The constant use of the "Abh language" immediately followed by a translation does grate a bit in terms of reading, but it does add a bit of depth.
Also, gotta say I was very amused by the reference in the afterword to the author "putting a new floppy disk in his word processor" :p

Tokyo Ghoul: re volume 10 Finally getting to the Clown Siege Arc, one of my favourites in the series.

Onto vol10 of Magical Girl Apocalypse. It's continually gone in directions I wasn't anticipating. Still much better than it has any right to be.

Vinland Saga chs 72-76
Thorfinn is granted freedom, but will an old acquaintance take it from him before it becomes official. Find out next time (if my prediction is true)!

Classroom of the Elite (LN) vol 2
Still firmly anime-adapted territory, but that doesn't detract from it. The translation at times reads a little poorly I felt but other than that.

Tsubasa Chronicle Volumes 27+28(COMPLETE)- Highly enjoyed this series but ohhh boy the twists and turns especially at the end mind extremely blown.Got to be one of the most confusing things since Evangelion for me .
But regardless loved this series , nice artwork, very cute,liked the character dynamics especially between Fai and Kurogane, enjoyed the journeying between different worlds.
Found the twists interesting mostly ,was gonna give it a 10/10 but found the last twists and turns too mind blowing . Plus the ending while good a little "eh" so gonna give it 9/10.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 53

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 20

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 14

Last edited:
Back