What manga are you reading now?

My Hero Academia: School Briefs volume 1 (light novel) - review to follow

Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight volume 4 (light novel) - Still really enjoying this one, but they're huge books so I'm always grateful for the week break between volumes J-Novel Club build in.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders (complete) - Enjoyed this a lot more than part 2, now to find out what Part 4 is like...

Black Torch volume 4 - Still really enjoying this so I'm curious to see how it comes to an end next volume.

Vinland Saga chs 63-71 (end of volume 9 and all of volume 10)
Ups and downs of being a slave. That was quite a nightmarish vision towards the end there!

Shortcake Cake volume 4

Konosuba volume 8 (light novel) - now who wants to bet that dear old Zel is anything but a normal chicken....

Anonymous Noise volume 14 - Finally, an ending that didn't feel like a massive cliffhanger!

Wortenia Senki (JP) (LN) vol 7
So in the end I decided to keep reading this in Japanese despite the license - it'd take so long for the English release to catch up and I want to know what happens next darn it. I'll at least keep at it until then.
Nothing's ever simple for Ryoma is it? Which I guess is the point. Just starting to get his feet on the ground and the world screws him again. At least he now has a chance to show off his personally trained forces. And the whole thing with the elves is interesting - I want to see how Delphina ends up treating him. Volume 8 should be good. Particularly considering I've just started it and it looks like we might get to see Delphina in a fight, judging by the colour insert pages.

Pokemon The Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Some of the Pokemon movie adaptations randomly dropped in price in Kindle to under £3, so this is the one I'm reading now.

Demon Slayer volume 6

Hell Warden Higuma (complete) - Another WSJ series lost. At least it's going to get a proper epilogue chapter in July to finish things off, because that 'final' chapter was really unsatisfying.

Toradora (LN) vol 4
One day before volume 5 is released. I'm technically not behind?
Anyway, ooh feelings are getting more complicated!

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (LN) vol 14
As much as I like Grimgar, I can't help but feel it's beginning to spin it's wheels a bit. I've lost count of how many volumes they've spent randomly wandering around different worlds just trying to get back to where they started now, and the ending of this volume doesn't lend any favours to that. Sure, things have been gradually changing, but it's just beginning to grate a little.

Haikyu!! volume 32 - Should have waited for volume 33 and read them together. The mangaka talks about how he pushed in Japan to have those two volumes released only a month apart, but in the West Viz are on a bimonthly schedule.

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash volume 14 (light novel) - Looking forward to being out of the world the cast have been in for the last couple of volumes. I'd like to be back on Grimgar itself soon though and see more adventures there. The world hopping has been a pretty unique thing as far as isekai goes, but I really feel like we hadn't seen everything there is to see in Grimgar.

Was bought a FireHD Kindle thingy as an early birthday pressie :) (well, tbh I was there when it arrived and my bf couldn't be arsed to wrap it, haha) so I went and picked up a Shonen Jump subscription & caught up with Promised Neverland (Chapter 134) & read some My Hero Academia (Chapter 170), will catch up with the rest later today. Didn't consider how convenient those kindles are, swapping a bunch of books to digital, for sure (& hello j-novel club!)

Last edited:
Was bought a FireHD Kindle thingy as an early birthday pressie :) (well, tbh I was there when it arrived and my bf couldn't be arsed to wrap it, haha) so I went and picked up a Shonen Jump subscription & caught up with Promised Neverland (Chapter 134) & read some My Hero Academia (Chapter 170), will catch up with the rest later today. Didn't consider how convenient those kindles are, swapping a bunch of books to digital, for sure (& hello j-novel club!)
Welcome to the club ;)

Back