What manga are you reading now?

In Recent days:
Tsubasa Chronicles Volumes 21-26- upto chapter 210 Getting pretty emotional and intense.
Seraph Of The End- Chapters 1-11

Yesterday:
Cardcaptor Sakura Omnibus 3-
Cute and interesting. Syaoran is damn hilarious.
I'm a Spider,So What?(LN)- Chapters 1-7 Really enjoying this one.The MC is interesting in particular seeing how she adjusts to being a Spider and pretty fun in the ways she gets her "prey.

Today since starting up my Shonen Jump subscription again:
My Hero Academia-
Chapters 36-44 Tournament arc finishes and just gotta love Bakugo hilarious and the art in the original Manga is dang gorgeous.
Hell Warden Higuma- Chapters 4-18
The Promised Neverland- Chapters 118-133- Dang Brilliant.
Black Cat- Chapters 11-19 - Pretty cool. A little backstory time.

Yozakura Quartet volume 1 - Took a chance on this because I'm fond of the mangaka and it didn't disappoint! I'm glad I was encouraged to give it a go (especially by @Sarah who dug up an old review of vol 2.) because although the art is a little dated compared to what the creator draws up nowadays, the characters are charming and a lot of fun. Going to buy more volumes soon while it's still on sale on BookWalker.

Ne0;Lation (complete) - A Weekly Shonen Jump series which just bit the dust. I've enjoyed this one since it began so I'm disappointed to see it go, but equally I'm not surprised it didn't do very well. :(

Tokyo Tarareba Girls volume 6 - Will anything ever go right for these girls?!

Ao Haru Ride volume 4 - Finally Ko can stop being a negative, unlikable love interest. I remember he eventually got himself together in the anime, so I knew with the manga I just needed to hold out a certain amount of time and it'd be okay...

Pumpkin Scissors volume 1 - Stalled this one for now as although I didn't not like the set-up, I'm not that into it either. I have 14 more volumes thanks to the Humble Bundle, so I guess I'll dip in and out of it.

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle vol 6
I <3 this series, it's so fun. Bussy is a really cute addition, I hope we get to see plenty more of her (unlike some other characters who got forgotten after their introductions).
Screen Shot 04-28-19 at 05.19 PM.PNG
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family vol 1
THE WHOLESOMENESS. As someone who loves Fate/ the fact this now has a western release brings me endless joy.

ne0;lation (complete)
Darn it, why do all the WSJ series I particularly like get cancelled early? :(
Ne0;Lation (complete) - A Weekly Shonen Jump series which just bit the dust. I've enjoyed this one since it began so I'm disappointed to see it go, but equally I'm not surprised it didn't do very well. :(
Totally agreed. It was kinda obvious that it was on the way out when they did ne0's backstory: something like that would have been left untouched for a lot longer if it was doing well.

Hopefully it'll get a decent replacement at least. Maybe I should get around to picking up Act Age and Jujutsu Kaisen now...

Hopefully it'll get a decent replacement at least. Maybe I should get around to picking up Act Age and Jujutsu Kaisen now...

Now that Jujutsu was licensed by Viz for paperback release I’ll probably jump on board that too. I’d love to read more of Act Age but there is no way to legally get caught up and it’s unlicensed beyond the simulpubs T_T

Now that Jujutsu was licensed by Viz for paperback release I’ll probably jump on board that too. I’d love to read more of Act Age but there is no way to legally get caught up and it’s unlicensed beyond the simulpubs T_T
Oh darn I hadn't noticed that Act Age is missing like 40 chapters of simulpub due to not being licensed... guess that's out the window then :\

Went on a minor manga binge.

MachiMaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! vol 2
Part 1 of "I have bad taste" :p although to be fair this is rather funny in a completely ridiculous, OTT way. And the art is very nice - just a decent part of that art is used for fanservice.

Murcielago vol 5-9
Part 2 of "I have bad taste" and nope, no excuses for this one. I just enjoy it for some reason.

Are You Lost? vol 1
Not quite what I expected, to be honest. But decent enough. Dunno if I'll bother to read more.

Aho Girl vol 1
Why didn't I start reading this earlier? It's frigging hilarious.

Love at Fourteen vol 6
It's been aaaages since I read volume 5. Surprisingly I can still remember all the characters, if not the story (not that there was much of that to begin with). Still cute and meaningful as ever.

The Quintessential Quintuplets vol 7
Phew, that was a volume. I was quite surprised that there was effectively a timeskip/equivalent of a training montage to get to the next exams after the confrontation with the father. But it worked rather well.
Quite a number of big happenings and meaningful moments, lots of good expressions, etc. And then the clincher - Nino becoming the first to confess (discounting Yotsuba's faux-confession (?) much earlier on). Which, while a surprise based on her apparent disdain for Futaro, is not a surprise based on her direct personality.
That said, I'm kinda expecting it to be undone at the start of next volume. Being on the back of a motorbike gives the perfect excuse to do so, Futaro might not have heard at all. Although given that this series does avoid typical plays in some cases it might stick...
Either way, I squee'd slightly when she did :p

Also, there was a popularity poll results section at the start which had Nino as last of the sisters. Which proves one thing - the Japanese fans are wrong. :p

Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction volume 5 - Feels like this volume is a turning point in the plot with a clearer end game in mind.

Animeta! volume 2 - I've been talking about this a lot recently and now I've finished another volume I continue to be incredibly invested in the story. I wish JNC were releasing the manga as ebooks already so I could review it and get everything out of my system.

This one is painful reading for me in some ways. Having something so important to you, a goal you strive for, right in front of you and yet still so far away. I completely understand the protagonists frustrations and heartbreak as she throws her all into improving her skills. I like watching the reactions around her from the other staff too, there is a lot going on and it comes together really well. I'm not sure I can remember the last manga I was this emotionally invested in, Complex Age perhaps? I read so much fantasy that it's not often I stumble on something I relate to in quite this way.

Back