What manga are you reading now?

In Another World With My Smartphone (LN) vol 14
Yup, still going.

I Shall Survive Using Potions! (LN) vol 2
While I don't like this as much as Abilities Average (mainly because it feels awfully like everyone except the MC is incompetent) it is a good laugh. And next volume should be good, with her friends potentially joining her.

Lofty Flower, Fall for me!! volume 7

In Another World With My Smartphone volume 14 (Light novel)

I Shall Survive Using Potions! volume 2 (light novel)

Asmodeus Will not Give Up ch 21

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 1—19

Life as the Lord of Yungurin with the Elven Bride ch 22

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs ch 156

Last edited:
The Devil is a Part Timer! volume 10 (light novel)

Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 1 (light novel)

Vampire Knight: Fleeting Dreams (light novel, complete)

If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord volume 3

Himouto! Umaru-chan volume 5 - How are we already halfway through the series?! :(

The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan volume 1 (light novel)

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World (LN) vol 8
Ahh, good ol' Konosuba. Proof that formulaic isn't a bad thing if your formula is good. And it's not like there isn't progress either. Typical standard for this series, although not quite as outstanding as the last couple of volumes, perhaps. Although Eris getting a bigger part is most welcome and very fun.

Ascendance of a Bookworm (LN) vol 1
Quite an interesting one, this. The final sections from other people's POV really added a great deal to it. Not that it wasn't good already, but it helped to add context and provide some interesting setups. The whole "devouring"/mana thing is clearly linked to the children being so intimidated by angry Myne given the description that her eyes seem to change colour.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops, because this (and probably at least the next volume) are going to effectively be prologue.

Amagi Brilliant Park (LN) vol 5
More short stories. Mixed effectiveness, but as ever it's nice that it doesn't lean on convention too much. Moffle's section was particularly interesting as it's rare for such a "realistic" and nuanced take on issues comes up in these sorts of stories.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (LN) vol 5
After a couple of weak volumes, dayum. Let's just say I'm looking forward to this getting adapted. And I can't wait for the next volume.
Loving Rimuru and Raphael's interactions. Incorrect. It is your imagination.

With all these isekai long names describing how strong someone is I would totally read something titled Dark lord op plz nerf I even have some idea for it though, even better if it was an animation.

Still waiting on some low stock, high demand stuff being Alita And berserk DE but I'm only really keeping up with attack on titan and ajin, may get made in abyss to catch up before the bondrewd movie drops

Restaurant to Another World (LN) vol 1
I really enjoyed the adaptation when it aired, so when Seven Seas picked this up I was very happy. And this first volume lived up to my expectations: it's just a lovely relaxing read, exploring fantasy tropes in an unusual way.

Back