What manga are you reading now?

Maltos said:
Also about to start volume 16 of Negima...Tanoshimi need to release them at the same time as Del Ray >__> I don't wanna have to start ordering the Del Ray version [then the spines'll look different :( ]
I thought they were pretty up with it, maybe about a week gap between them? (it came out in December right?) I am worried that they are starting to fade though. Their only output is Negima, Air Gear and School Rumble with no sign of any new titles... :(

Sorry, I'm going off topic.

Over the last few weeks I've read Zatch Bell 1+2 (cool), Barefoot Gen 4 (good old trauma), Remote 7 (well, I like it anyway!), Dragon Heir 1 (yay), Case Closed 16 (yay again) and The Guin Saga 1 (don't bother). Oh yeah and 15/16 of Fruits Basket which had a lot of flashbacks but was cool as well.

I'm behind on so many series and it's making me poor! :lol:

Ushio said:
Maltos said:
Also about to start volume 16 of Negima...Tanoshimi need to release them at the same time as Del Ray >__> I don't wanna have to start ordering the Del Ray version [then the spines'll look different :( ]
I thought they were pretty up with it, maybe about a week gap between them? (it came out in December right?) I am worried that they are starting to fade though. Their only output is Negima, Air Gear and School Rumble with no sign of any new titles... :(

Yeh, i thought they were too~ but i'm talking about volume 17 now. Del Ray released in on the 4th of march but i can't find any sign of a Tanoshimi release.
I've been putting off reading vol.16 because i was waiting for volume 17 to come out too.

Maltos said:
Ushio said:
Maltos said:

Yeh, i thought they were too~ but i'm talking about volume 17 now. Del Ray released in on the 4th of march but i can't find any sign of a Tanoshimi release.
I've been putting off reading vol.16 because i was waiting for volume 17 to come out too.
I've just given up the wait, even though I have tried to wait for Tanoshimi. Most of the 17 volumes I have are Tanoshimi, but there are at least 5 Del Ray, just because they have been keeping up with Japan.
If Tanoshimi do pull up their socks, then I wouldn't mind a month's wait for a UK manga.

Bleach 15, Naruto 28, Berserk 4, Eyeshield 21 2.

Just ordered Bleach 16, 17, 18 from Bookdepository and pre-ordered Gantz 1, Kannazuki No Miko 1, Black Lagoon 1 (after buying the vol. 1 anime) from Amazon. Reading Bleach, Eyeshield 21 and Berserk like mad to get to the current releases!

Dracos said:
Mail 3. The story is getting better with each volume.

Does it really stop at 3? :cry: Just to comfort myself I went and re-read volume 4 of the Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service (3 rd delivery) I hope they rope in Akiba again sometime in the future. I'm gonna miss him.

Trigunette said:
Dracos said:
Mail 3. The story is getting better with each volume.

Does it really stop at 3? :cry: Just to comfort myself I went and re-read volume 4 of the Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service (3 rd delivery) I hope they rope in Akiba again sometime in the future. I'm gonna miss him.

Unfortunately in the back of Mail 3 it said that it was the last volume. Which is tragic as I feel it was just getting into its stride, the story is not finished and I want to know more about Akiba and his powers.

Just finished reading the first chapter of the latest Shounen Jump series: Double Arts. It was alright, it had some originality too it, which was good, but god damn, the male lead is so unoriginal, infact he pretty much IS Cloud Strife.

Back