What manga are you reading now?

Just finished reading trigun and am going through Love hina, I read alot of stuff where people are killed so I thought I would try reading something less violent for a change

After School Nightmare, I'm really glad I picked this
psychology-horror-genderbender-with-a-twist-highschool-
drama-romance up, sucked me right in. Whoohoo to Go!Comi for picking another great title.

That Man said:
BlackWolf said:
Lunar Legend Tsukihime vol 3 (l love this series :D )
An so you should Vol 4 also makes for good reading. Waiting for Vol 5 myself should be out at the end of next month looking forward to it :)

Yeah i got vol 4 waiting for me on my bookshelf :D I'm looking forward to vol 5 as well, its one of those series where i could probably just sit and read all day and i got to say i'm actually preferring it to the anime version

BlackWolf said:
That Man said:
BlackWolf said:
An so you should Vol 4 also makes for good reading. Waiting for Vol 5 myself should be out at the end of next month looking forward to it :)

Yeah i got vol 4 waiting for me on my bookshelf :D I'm looking forward to vol 5 as well, its one of those series where i could probably just sit and read all day and i got to say i'm actually preferring it to the anime version
Yes the anime version in all honesty isn't that great (Music is though) if it were longer than 12 eps an had more of the great story in it it would have been so much better. Thats why i'm liking the Manga its got alot more of the game story in it.

That Man said:
BlackWolf said:
That Man said:
BlackWolf said:

Yes the anime version in all honesty isn't that great (Music is though) if it were longer than 12 eps an had more of the great story in it it would have been so much better. Thats why i'm liking the Manga its got alot more of the game story in it.

Yeah i was shocked when i found out it was only 12 eps, i still enjoyed it (its the only anime which i own the soundtrack to) It just could of been so much more.

Back