What manga are you reading now?

Jayme said:
thekendyman said:
thinkin i should maybe look at zombie loan

I highly recommend it. Its pretty much Bleach, Just with a less and better characters.

Are You sure you don't mean Zombie Powder, the one originally created by the bleach creator?

ZombieLoan.jpg

thekendyman said:
Jayme said:
thekendyman said:
thinkin i should maybe look at zombie loan

I highly recommend it. Its pretty much Bleach, Just with a less and better characters.

Are You sure you don't mean Zombie Powder, the one originally created by the bleach creator?

Ahaha. Mis-read. Couldn't say for the manga of Zombie-Loan. I enjoyed the anime though.

Zombie Loan Vol1 - very good, good Read, Now Gotta Wait For the next Volume.

Dunno Why but for some reason almost every book I have bought in the last 4 months have had some reference to Shinigami or the undead

Now Reading School Rumble 1, No Reference to the undead or shinigami in this, at least I think theres not

Making my way through Case Closed vol. 10 - this volume is particularly awesome, with lots of 'new' aspects introduced to the story, including a new character that I think returns in subsequent volumes. I was worried Case Closed might start to get a bit stale, but vol. 10 has completely assured me that won't be happening!

Hikkatsu, Strike a Blow To Vivify v. 1. In a way I hate to start a series when there's only volume out, you have to wait for more forever and in the back of your mind lurks the fear that they'll stop it half way, but I couldn't keep my hands off another Yu Yagami series.

Just starting on manga. Have a whole new side to look at now and looking fwrd to taking it all in. Just reading my first purchase at the moment. Cowboy Bebop Vol 1-3. =)

Back