What manga are you reading now?

Death Note 5 - I was intending to buy lots of manga today but no-one has volume 6, damnit! I MUST read them in order...

Also finally got round to buying the first two vols of Genshiken

O-Parts Hunter, in general, need to catch up on the series, I'll still buy the Viz volumes though, they will just go unread and be used for reference...

Right now i'm reading Death Note vol.6 but at the moment the series i'm collecting and reading are Death Note, Love Hina, Negima and Bleach. Around vol.7 on all of them. Oh and the Naruto and Bleach weekly scanlations. I'm waiting for the first 3 volumes of D Gray-Man to arrive in the post aswell.

Earthian Vol. 1
Black Moon Silver Sun Vol. 1
Shaman King Vol. 13

Earthian & Black Moon Silver Sun were quite good I thought ...Will have to get more :D

CitizenGeek said:
So, the Museum of Terror volumes are larger than normal? Sweet!

Viz's 2nd edition release of Uzumaki is really something else!

Almost twice the size, about the same as Trigun if you've come across it (which also by Dark Horse).
Vol. 2 of Uzumaki should be out before xmas yay straight onto my prezzies list :D

I started Planetes, about garbage collectors in space, so far really good, very realistic and thoughtful, not the usual space battle comic.

Finally finished Lady Snowblood 4 and was left a bit disappointed in the whole. Kazuo Koike could of dropped out most of the sex scenes as they didn't add anything to the story just stalled it. Totally bored me rigid when she was again having it off with some ugly nurse blaarg. I would've been much more interested in hearing more about Oyuki, her growing up, and how she ended up being the master assassin on her road to revenge.

Next up Canon vol. 3

Back