What manga are you reading now?

Been reading Steel Ball Run now that it's finished. I stopped reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure a few years ago when Steel Ball Run had started actually. Forgot just how much I love this series. I can't believe I ever thought that this version of Dio wouldn't do much at the start...

Might have to re-read it from the very beginning, although I'm excited that part 8, Jojolion, has started.

Heh, weird link but I was listening to Giant Bomb's impressions of NFS: The Run on a old podcast last week, and I wondered if I should start reading Steel Ball Run. Sounds like it wouldn't be a bad idea!

ilmaestro said:
Heh, weird link but I was listening to Giant Bomb's impressions of NFS: The Run on a old podcast last week, and I wondered if I should start reading Steel Ball Run. Sounds like it wouldn't be a bad idea!

Honestly, I can see that link. Steel Ball Run is the greatest fictional horse race. Ever. Seriously. I can't even state why it's so awesome without spoiling massive parts of it.

Great thing about it is that it's set in an alternate universe to the previous 6 parts, so you don't need too much info before going into it. Just remember, the Jojo's are good, Dio is a douche and you're all set to go!

Honestly wish more people would get into JJBA so that I could have proper conversations about it. There is, seriously, a vampire who is called Vanilla Ice. His stand is called Cream, also a musical reference. It is fantastic and wonderful! :D

Back