What Games Are You Playing?

Having another run through Syberia, this time with perfect sharp 4k character models. dgvoodoo is... actually voodoo.

Addendum: On to Syberia 3, finally. Someone needs to be shot into space for this control/camera system, Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Marvel’s Spider-Man on PS4. So far so good, mainly been combing NY for backpacks and various other collectibles and have barely touched the campaign. The combat took some getting used to but once I get a rhythm going it’s not too hard to dispatch the various mooks causing chaos.

I put Marvel’s Spider-Man on hold a few days ago to catch up on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance and A Fragmentary Passage as well as the cinematics for Re:Coded and Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover.
Doubt I’ll finish it all before III comes out though.

I think storywise it’s the best and it’s my second favourite overall. DDD is not great so I hope III channels II’s gameplay and BBS’ plot and it will be my favourite.

I think storywise it’s the best and it’s my second favourite overall. DDD is not great so I hope III channels II’s gameplay and BBS’ plot and it will be my favourite.
Yeah the story is decent but the gameplay and worlds are just eh. You can tell this was a handheld game.

Finished P4: Dancing all Night and the associated DLC content now it's been made available for the PS4 version. Will clear my first playthough of Tales of Symphonia this evening and move on to clearing ToS: Dawn of a New World before returning for playthoughs 2+ for trophy purposes.

Finished my first game of this year and also my first platinum of the year, Nurse Love Addiction for Vita.

I picked it up in the previous PSN sale, and I just couldn't put it down. A really enjoyable VN :D

Back