What Games Are You Playing?

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Good Game But the missions for the minute seem to be fast as I'm now fight Zabuza (First time Round). Looks like its upto the end of the chunin exam

Fights are briliant cause its a mix of normal fighting games and then add trying to do Jutsu, Best Jutsu for Naruto is Unmistakably the Shadow Clone Jutsu, Though the Sexy Jutsu has its moments, on the weaker characters

thekendyman said:
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Good Game But the missions for the minute seem to be fast as I'm now fight Zabuza (First time Round). Looks like its upto the end of the chunin exam

Fights are briliant cause its a mix of normal fighting games and then add trying to do Jutsu, Best Jutsu for Naruto is Unmistakably the Shadow Clone Jutsu, Though the Sexy Jutsu has its moments, on the weaker characters

got it myself today

i'm quite enjoying it too

Naruto just died on me, never noticed it when i put it in, but it has a scratch on it, looks like i'm gonna be gettin it replaced on monday :cry:

It only freezes when i get up to the summoning jutsu part of the story mode

Playing FEAR (my old PC couldn't handle it to full spec.
Played the CRYSIS demo over and over. OMG that game looks amazing!!
Also started playing STALKER

First thing... Give the new naruto game on xbox 360, although first give an xbox 360 :p

The game im playing a bit at the moment is Runescape (sadly). Still deciding on whether to get a ps3 or not, i want LittleBigPlanet!

I am juggling between loads of games at the minute but
The main 2 are:
Naruto Rise of Ninja - as thekendyman said earlier the fights are great in it and run nice and smoothly just like a naruto fight but the rest of he game is great too! (definately a purchase for fans)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - best portable zelda yet!

Currently working on Tales of Symphonia, finally got back into it, also on Metroid Prime 3 again and when i go to go get it later today, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, since it was due out today.

Back