What Games Are You Playing?

Just finishing off Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney (Damn, I love it way too much)
In between anything else I'm doing, playing Wii Sports XD

Sami said:
Just finishing off Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney (Damn, I love it way too much)
In between anything else I'm doing, playing Wii Sports XD

i'm yet to try wii sports lol, its collecting dust at the moment. i never really thought phoenix wright looked good first time i saw it mentioned, but i may get it now to see what the fuss is XD.

erm on topic, almost finished RE:0 and soon going onto Resident Evil on the Gamecube

Necromancer said:
Magic Knight Rayearth on SNES :lol:

Is that a Japanese import? You lucky thing xD

EDIT: I found some screenshots of it on this website.. Jaw dropping o_o
I didn't know the SNES was so powerful with the effects and such, and I didn't know it was released in English :eek:

Playing Rule of Rose, having just completed the first Onimusha game. It's a replay, so I've unlocked some bonus costumes and weapons, gonna gut imps with 'FILTHY Jenni-ferr' dressed as a nurse and wielding a giant syringe. Get in.

After a good go on that, really am gonna start Digital Devil Saga 2.

Picked up FFXII again, after leaving it for a bit (I get bored when I have to level). Also still playing Tales of Symphonia~ :]

Still playing Dawn of War + expansions. I've got two mates hooked on it now too, so multiplayer mayhem is very much ahoy. Just gotta find a favourite race now...

Also started playing Dotstream on the train, one of the Bit Generations. It's a brilliant little racer, very unique and retro. Think the lightcycles from Tron, but in a top-down view.

Back