What Games Are You Playing?

Randomly dug out Dawn of War and started playing it while at my folks. Before I knew it I was halfway through the campaign. It's a great game, and I'm rather annoyed I didn't realise this sooner.

Also been playing CNC3 a bit. Not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but it's enjoyable enough. Just gotta train up me housemates now and get some LAN battles going...

Kingdom hearts 2 final mix + arrived today with a nice book titled 'Kindgom Hearts - Another Report' so on top of the RE series, i am on the both FM+ and Re Chain of Memories(3D version of GBA game)

At the moment I am trying out M.A.C.H. on the PSP and am finding it really addictive, if only for unlocking fast and better armed jets

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I got stuck on the last chapter ages ago and haven't played it since. I've resolved to get it done this week.

Maxon said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I got stuck on the last chapter ages ago and haven't played it since. I've resolved to get it done this week.

me too although i won't get it done any time soon.

Playing Motorstorm as i just got a PS3! yay for student loan.

Due to me randomly buying so many games recently, i can only play each of the games i have when i feel like it or i can spend a little on each of them.
here is the long ass list:
Castlevania Portrait of ruin = DS
Castlevania = PS2
Castlevania Curse of darkness = PS2
Shinobi = PS2
Yakuza = PS2
Suikoden IV = PS2
Genji = PS2
Prince of Persia Trilogy = PS2
Devil may cry 3 special edition = PS2
Pheonix Wright part 1 & 2 = DS
..............................DAMN

I like how you took advantage of the edit feature. ^_^

I'm mainly [and still] playing Jump Ultimate Stars regularly, online is quite a challenge these days with all the errors found in certain stages and little Jap kids taking advantage of them to win. -_-

Back