What Games Are You Playing?

Churchy99 said:
Well as ive finished galaxy with all 121 stars!

Oh my gawsh well done! I think i managed to get 70 or so, ill go back to it when i feel like it, not in the mood for games atm :S I do wanna get crysis tho! McIcy we gotta go online together if i get it aswell :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor said:
Churchy99 said:

Oh my gawsh well done! I think i managed to get 70 or so, ill go back to it when i feel like it, not in the mood for games atm :S I do wanna get crysis tho! McIcy we gotta go online together if i get it aswell :p

Methinks you'll find you're half way there, as apparently you can play through the game with luigi and get them all again

Currently i'm working through a few games, Mario Galaxy, Age of Mythology and attempting to finish Metroid Prime: Corruption

Arbalest said:
Taylor said:
Churchy99 said:

Methinks you'll find you're half way there, as apparently you can play through the game with luigi and get them all again

Currently i'm working through a few games, Mario Galaxy, Age of Mythology and attempting to finish Metroid Prime: Corruption

That spoiler was correct, you can. Also once you have done it again aparently there is another star at the end and it has a different ending or something.

Taylor said:
Arbalest said:
Taylor said:
Churchy99 said:

That spoiler was correct, you can. Also once you have done it again aparently there is another star at the end and it has a different ending or something.

Yeah I have done it fully You get 120 with Mario then play through again with luigi and then you get to get the 121st star at the star festival at the beginning!

I would love to get crysis but my computer sucks for games!!

My friend did the first round of 120 stars in the first three days - but mind you he only plays through one game at a time!

McIcy said:
eggybob said:
Back to COD4 multi, and im actually getting good.

Can't stop playing this, its scarily addictive, especially trying to complete the goals and leveling up for better weapons

I stopped playing for a while when i was lvl 22, started again yesterday and was quite rusty, but back in the swing of things and just got my record streak (18!). Lvl 28 now

eggybob said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:

Can't stop playing this, its scarily addictive, especially trying to complete the goals and leveling up for better weapons

I stopped playing for a while when i was lvl 22, started again yesterday and was quite rusty, but back in the swing of things and just got my record streak (18!). Lvl 28 now

Well done dude, I am currently rocking level 51, one more level and I get the final weapon (gold Desert Eagle) and then I will be sat around bored waiting for the next set of updates/level bonuses.

Have you tried the Christmas map yet? It comes with download the v1.4 upgrade. Its the Crash map but with a giant xmas tree in the middle and you can move presents around with explosions ad gunfire

McIcy said:
eggybob said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:

Well done dude, I am currently rocking level 51, one more level and I get the final weapon (gold Desert Eagle) and then I will be sat around bored waiting for the next set of updates/level bonuses.

Have you tried the Christmas map yet? It comes with download the v1.4 upgrade. Its the Crash map but with a giant xmas tree in the middle and you can move presents around with explosions ad gunfire

Christmas Map? Is this PC only (oh yeah, theres been no patch for the 360 yet)

eggybob said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:
McIcy said:
eggybob said:

Christmas Map? Is this PC only (oh yeah, theres been no patch for the 360 yet)

Sorry to hear that dude, the xmas map rocks, loads of fun blowing presents up

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga <3

The rest of my Christmas games have hardly been touched yet...messed with a bit of Assassin's Creed and Virtua Fighter 4 yesterday though.

Playing Mario Galaxy (got for Christmas), also RE:Umbrella Chronicles (still haven't completed this) and COD4 MultiPyer (this is the reason why).

Ps. Snow Crash Rocks!!! XD

I would be playing Neverwinter Nights 2 Mask of the Betrayer but I can't get it to install and atari have the worst customer support system in the world

Back